Sooooo...Are We Still Undefeated In the Wolf Greys?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
See how neurotic this game has made us? We don't even know what kinds of questions to ask. :p

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
It depends.

We didn't lose to the Cardinals but....we beat ourselves.

minormillikin

Reaction score
This is funny. It's a grey area! Har har!

Similarly, I couldn't decide whether to wash my jersey after the game or just hang it up. Normally, I wash the jersey after a loss, or hang it back up after a win. Maybe I'll just spray it with lysol and put it in a drawer...

sutz

Reaction score
Was thinking about this and yes, technically we are still unbeaten in the wolf greys. :laugh:

Nothing beats a group of fans trying to find the bright side of a disappointing game. ;)

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
And another pondering quarry...

For the Fearless Prediction Records...

How do we quantify our prediction records after a tie? For instance, if I was 4-1 before, am I now 4-1-1? I would humbly suggest my record should be 5-1 since I predicted a win, yet we didn't technically lose, soooooo... Yes? No?

And....Discuss. :D

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Aros":3pk7gk5h said:

How do we quantify our prediction records after a tie? For instance, if I was 4-1 before, am I now 4-1-1? I would humbly suggest my record should be 5-1 since I predicted a win, yet we didn't technically lose, soooooo... Yes? No?

You predicted a win and were wrong, thus are 4-2, ain't no ties in pick 'em! If you'd predicted a loss still 4-2, cuz no loss either. Only way you win on a tie is to call it. :mrgreen:

Polaris

Reaction score
SeAhAwKeR4life":2y2pg683 said:
Aros":2y2pg683 said:

You predicted a win and were wrong, thus are 4-2, ain't no ties in pick 'em! If you'd predicted a loss still 4-2, cuz no loss either. Only way you win on a tie is to call it. :mrgreen:

That's pretty harsh. The way I see it, since a Tie by NFL rule is half a win (and half a loss), then Aros by NFL standards was both half right and half wrong. Thus is record should be 4.5-1.5 :mrgreen:

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Polaris":8z2h448d said:
SeAhAwKeR4life":8z2h448d said:
Aros":8z2h448d said:

That's pretty harsh. The way I see it, since a Tie by NFL rule is half a win (and half a loss), then Aros by NFL standards was both half right and half wrong. Thus is record should be 4.5-1.5 :mrgreen:

Only with an asterisk*
:twisted:

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Polaris":hy4yyttp said:

You know what? I think you nailed it. As weird as it will be to add the .5, I think that's the most accurate way to look at it.