The Stats

A

Anonymous

It's all my fault guys.

I wore zero Hawks gear all day. I was so busy and tired finishing hotrods I went off the grid, shut off my computer and phone, ate a plate of food, and fell asleep 5 minutes into the game, with the dog curled up next to me on the couch.

My kid woke me up as overtime began. Hes shaking tha crap out of me "Dad, aren't you watching this!?!"

As I rubbed my eyes and came back to life, I fired up my phone to find 97 text messages from L80, Aros and PMed, all of them fit to be tied. What a shit-show. These guys were freakin out, and I missed all of it.

I thought we had this; wolf grey unis, in AZ, SNF, the stars were aligned for success, so I went apathetic for the first time ever. Boy, was I wrong.

The good news? It wasn't a loss, and in the grand scheme of things, we sit atop the division with the rest of the schedule arguably all down hill. There are so many injured key players on the teams we play you can fill two ER's. The rest all basically suck or are going to suck.

To have stats like these and come away with an historic tie, means something. One of those things is I need to actually watch the games from now on. Another thing is, we can play defense pretty damn good.