Pete on Brock and Salk RIGHT NOW

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Listening right now. I hate his sugar coating. The offense was garbage Pete. It was unacceptable.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
keatonisballin":115g8ygi said:
Listening right now. I hate his sugar coating. The offense was garbage Pete. It was unacceptable.

Because coming out the next day and saying "our offense is garbage" would be a good idea.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
keatonisballin":3o30e9yg said:

Yeah, Pete probably should've just resigned or something.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Marlin Man":32q1d4lv said:
I love ya Pete but your Rah-Rah shit is getting old

No... what's getting REALLY old is the fickle nature of this fan base for not realising they've got a good thing going.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2dw0c13a said:
No... what's getting REALLY old is the fickle nature of this fan base for not realising they've got a good thing going.

Yeah, how dare we want to change out the flat tire on our Porsche? Don't we realize what a great thing we have? Let us continue to drive around on the flat and wonder why we can't go around corners.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
GeekHawk":s5xaxik6 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":s5xaxik6 said:

Yeah, how dare we want to change out the flat tire on our Porsche? Don't we realize what a great thing we have? Let us continue to drive around on the flat and wonder why we can't go around corners.

Pretty sure Porsche's these days have those never flat tires..............just saying :D :D :D

Jville

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2o49e22i said:
Marlin Man":2o49e22i said:

More likely a noisy minority who insist on messaging their miserable outlooks. Their heads are in a bad place.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Jville":14wwbpxg said:
theENGLISHseahawk":14wwbpxg said:
Marlin Man":14wwbpxg said:

More likely a noisy minority who insist on messaging their miserable outlooks. Their heads are in a bad place.

Or maybe it is fans that care and watched a game yesterday with glaring issues with the offense and gameplan. If you are a fan that doesn't care and is just happy to go to the playoffs to get beat again and not care or wonder why, great, but I am a fan that cares.

I watched this team, even in winning seasons, be OK, but not great. This group of players has been 40 years coming and I don't want to squander the talent on this team.

I care, and if you don't, great, but don't act like you are a "better" fan because you are ok with not playing to potential or making the necessary improvements to take advantage of our history in the making.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Thank you NJ! My network at work is down, I'm old, and my phone is small, so I can't do this today.

Rob12

Reaction score
johnnyfever":3n4zuwdk said:
Jville":3n4zuwdk said:
theENGLISHseahawk":3n4zuwdk said:
Marlin Man":3n4zuwdk said:

Or maybe it is fans that care and watched a game yesterday with glaring issues with the offense and gameplan. If you are a fan that doesn't care and is just happy to go to the playoffs to get beat again and not care or wonder why, great, but I am a fan that cares.

I watched this team, even in winning seasons, be OK, but not great. This group of players has been 40 years coming and I don't want to squander the talent on this team.

I care, and if you don't, great, but don't act like you are a "better" fan because you are ok with not playing to potential or making the necessary improvements to take advantage of our history in the making.

This. What the hell is with the belittling of opinions around here? The offense is a concern. Our franchise QB is rocking a Forrest Gump knee brace and enough tape on his ankle to mummify William "The Fridge" Perry. He's being "protected" by a very poorly performing offensive line.

The offense is tied for dead last in the NFC in points scored. Look, we all get that the offense traditionally starts slow and finishes fast. We all know how great this offense has been over the past four years. But is it a foregone conclusion that the same should be expected this season? We just lost our left tackle, who was a turnstile anyway, but I don't see an immediate upgrade on the roster currently. Our QB is hobbled pretty badly and it's painfully obvious that he's not playing like himself. I'm the biggest RW fan I know but I do worry that him playing through his injuries might be cause for serious concern in the long term.

We have no run game, and will not commit to letting it develop.

It doesn't have to be a mutually exclusive thing. We all love the Hawks. We all realize how great we have it. But that doesn't mean that we can't look at what's in front of us and not be concerned. It's okay to vocalize that here.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Fire Bevell!

Wait, no... Fire Cable!

Actaully, Fire Pete!!!

Certainly someone needs to be fired to fix all the problems we have, and be replaced by... who, again? Oh, that's right--anyone will do!

We keep having winning seasons, but the way we get there isn't good enough for fans who "care so much." It is certainly fickle when fans have a meltdown and get so wound up about a game they have absolutely no control over. At all.

I understand that this board is here for people to vent. But don't be surprised if those venting get called out for illogical, over the top, or shortsighted opinions. Too much of the day-after storyline is the same, tired, pathetic "fire someone" arguments. These opinions really bring nothing to helpful football discussion.

Jville

Reaction score
Pete says ...... didn't run the ball enough. I expected to hear that today.

Thanks for posting link NJ.

C-Hawk-of-OZ

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3h7b08i3 said:
keatonisballin":3h7b08i3 said:

Because coming out the next day and saying "our offense is garbage" would be a good idea.
THIS: :ditto:

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Let me get this straight...

We have a 4-1-1 football team, and we're going to start firing people? There's gotta be like 10 other NFL teams that would love to be in our situation. So, please with the firing...doesn't anyone remember the Ravens from like 2008? They're offense was terrible.

We aren't just going to be able to buy our way out of this thing. There are no players coming to rescue us. We're actually going to have to coach Fant up. That's it. That's all there is. Or start shifting players into other spots. But Pete and his coaches are going to have to do what Belichick has been doing for years...coaching his team to play better. And I get it, no one likes that answer because it's not instant. And I've yet to see a team that's gotten markedly better by subtraction in the coaching ranks.

But remember our 2013 season was full of ups and downs too. I choose to enjoy the ride. I'm going to root hard for the defense because they're giving me my moneys worth.

Rob12

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":qpx0ohgy said:
Fire Bevell!

Wait, no... Fire Cable!

Actaully, Fire Pete!!!

Certainly someone needs to be fired to fix all the problems we have, and be replaced by... who, again? Oh, that's right--anyone will do!

We keep having winning seasons, but the way we get there isn't good enough for fans who "care so much." It is certainly fickle when fans have a meltdown and get so wound up about a game they have absolutely no control over. At all.

I understand that this board is here for people to vent. But don't be surprised if those venting get called out for illogical, over the top, or shortsighted opinions. Too much of the day-after storyline is the same, tired, pathetic "fire someone" arguments. These opinions really bring nothing to helpful football discussion.

Who said anything about firing anyone?

Gosh damn there are some sensitive folks here.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Rob12":2wshaq0f said:
Ad Hawk":2wshaq0f said:
Fire Bevell!

Wait, no... Fire Cable!

Actaully, Fire Pete!!!

Who said anything about firing anyone?

Gosh damn there are some sensitive folks here.

:ditto: :lol:

sc85sis

Reaction score
Maybe the "rah rah" is getting old to some people. I personally will take that any day over someone like Bruce Arians.

Pete is who he is. You either accept that or you don't. He's never claimed to be perfect and he's not going to change his optimistic outlook.