I'd just like to take a moment to thank Bruce Arians

JesterHawk

Reaction score
...for being a pompous, overconfident, stubborn jackass.

He had several opportunities to kick another field goal during regulation and through virtue of being stubborn (or maybe nervous about his kicker) he gave up 3 attempts at a field goal (the 4th and 1, the passing play that ended in a sack, and I feel like there was one more but the whole game kind of ran together at this point into one big hopeless disaster).

Thanks Bruce! A tie is better than a loss!

Largent80

Reaction score
Not going for it on 4th and 1 late in the game, AND going for it 4th and 1 at a different time (stuffed).

It's fun to watch this clown explode.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
epitome of a "fake tough guy".

Kudos to Pete for not throwing his kicker under the bus like Arianna Bruce.

As if the coaches don't make decisions about their personnel or in-game decisions :roll:

Seafan

Reaction score
A few years ago I called him the new Buddy Ryan. He's the "offensive" version of Ryan. Complete jack ass.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
He's our new Harbaugh. Love it.

We NEED rivalries like this...It's healthy for the NFL and fans...I sincerely was bummed when Harbaugh was no longer the 49ers coach. It makes the rivalries all the more fun when their coaches are tools.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Aros":mi3vftqi said:

We NEED rivalries like this...It's healthy for the NFL and fans...I sincerely was bummed when Harbaugh was no longer the 49ers coach. It makes the rivalries all the more fun when their coaches are tools.

You, sir, are 100% correct!!

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Aros":w1zh33kk said:

Well following that line of thinking, we have Fisher and Arians.....doesnt get much better than that!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hawkpower":2h8h2ms0 said:
Well following that line of thinking, we have Fisher and Arians.....doesnt get much better than that!

Good point! TWO TOOLS to hate in our division!! :irishdrinkers:

jon70

Reaction score
Aros":3rm7dfj5 said:
Hawkpower":3rm7dfj5 said:

Good point! TWO TOOLS to hate in our division!! :irishdrinke

But Fisher kicks our butt .

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
He also tried to get cute and go hurry up after the Johnson run in OT that may have been a touchdown. By hurrying up the officials never had a chance to review it and that led to the eventual missed FG in OT by Catanzaro.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Arians is a good coach, but like Harbaugh his salty negative jackass personality burns everyone out around him. So I fully expect the Cards to implode this year or next under that weight.

You can be stern and demanding (Belicheat), without being condescending and negative.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":77dgi6hl said:
In fairness, this could be why he didn't attempt those field goals:

Own The West":77dgi6hl said:
And two blocks: one by BW and one by LGP!

Both of those kicks happened after the failed 4th and 1 and time ran out at the end of the half.

He's such a tool. He's bitching about the officiating and pretty much everything else as to how they lost, but it's all on him.

Seriously, the way our offense was playing, they only needed one of those FG's to win the game, and he passed on both of them.

A

Anonymous

Allright, we need to come up with a word to describe this idiot other than the word "tool".

Seriously. As a mechanic, I make my living using a variety of specialty and very expensive tools. In fact, without certain tools, I could not perform my job. Some jobs cannot be even attempted without the exactly correct version of a given tool. Therefore, it is my belief that being called "a tool" is absolutely NOT meant as a derogatory indictment, but rather, an indication of usefulness.

I hereby go on record as being in opposition of this term as used to describe an inept, idiotic, or otherwise dumb-ass individual. As with any good complaint, it is critical to provide a useful alternative suggestion if that complaint (or criticism) is to be taken into solid consideration. It's the right thing to do.

From now on, Bruce Arians should be referred to as either an imbecile, a jack-ass, a Snarff, a Quibble, a scab eater, a Nerf Herder, the dullest-pencil, or any other term that has no other meaning that could be construed as useful in any way. Use your imagination.

Thanks.

Rant is now over.

OrFan

Reaction score
Every time I see Arians I can't help but see a pissed off alcoholic Elmer Fudd. I start laughing every time. To me that is just who he is.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":1agzdsfz said:
Allright, we need to come up with a word to describe this idiot other than the word "tool".

Seriously. As a mechanic, I make my living using a variety of specialty and very expensive tools. In fact, without certain tools, I could not perform my job. Some jobs cannot be even attempted without the exactly correct version of a given tool. Therefore, it is my belief that being called "a tool" is absolutely NOT meant as a derogatory indictment, but rather, an indication of usefulness.

I hereby go on record as being in opposition of this term as used to describe an inept, idiotic, or otherwise dumb-ass individual. As with any good complaint, it is critical to provide a useful alternative suggestion if that complaint (or criticism) is to be taken into solid consideration. It's the right thing to do.

From now on, Bruce Arians should be referred to as either an imbecile, a jack-ass, a Snarff, a Quibble, a scab eater, a Nerf Herder, the dullest-pencil, or any other term that has no other meaning that could be construed as useful in any way. Use your imagination.

Thanks.

Rant is now over.

Don't the Seahawks love using their "tools" as well. They just came up with personalized names for theirs such as, Arians and Fisher. :twisted: