I WANT MORE MCEVOY PLEASE!

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
I absolutely love his instincts and toughness.
We have yet to uncover his abilities as a WILDCAT qb/receiver talent he flashed in college.
IMO Just what should be prescribed for this offensive futility.

sutz

Reaction score
I suspect he'll get more snaps. He certainly proved himself on ST Sun night. Had some good results on O, too. He's a big target, if he continues to produce, he'll be worked more into the system.

Jville

Reaction score
Optimus25":ywobgtxs said:
Asking Bevell to bring out a wrinkle for the offense, especially when we struggle for an entire game, is like asking what time the prayer group meeting is at an atheist convention.

The subject is McEvoy ..... not Bevell and not religion.

McEvoy ...... It is amazing how opponents lose track of a guy that tall.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
I also want more of him he's been the most surprising undrafted guy so far. Wish we used him more in the passing game.

Also could he play LT?

randomation

Reaction score
I love Tanner but don't put him at QB unless you just want him to bomb a jump ball deep he doesn't have a great touch on the ball he is a hell of an offensive weapon though.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Dude is balling out when he gets the chance. He's the very definition of Carroll's always compete philosophy.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Jville":2r61ldvx said:
Optimus25":2r61ldvx said:
Asking Bevell to bring out a wrinkle for the offense, especially when we struggle for an entire game, is like asking what time the prayer group meeting is at an atheist convention.

It's much like us, against Atlanta, we lost that TE several times and lost that no name player fromArizona. They just don't count on them for anything.. the D that is.

Jville

Reaction score
Bobblehead":2vv3ymw6 said:
Jville":2vv3ymw6 said:
Optimus25":2vv3ymw6 said:

It's much like us, against Atlanta, we lost that TE several times and lost that no name player fromArizona. They just don't count on them for anything.. the D that is.

They are the delightful game day treats and surprises that instill intrigue.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":30y4n0dq said:
I absolutely love his instincts and toughness.
We have yet to uncover his abilities as a WILDCAT qb/receiver talent he flashed in college.
IMO Just what should be prescribed for this offensive futility.

You sir are on it.

The dude makes things happen. Pete has got to get him involved more in the offense.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
The kid has been one of our best rookies so far. He's done everything asked of him-and well. His size and potential ability for jump balls is very promising also. One of the most intriguing, versatile prospects we've had in a while.

kpak76

Reaction score
He certainly looks great out there. Great hands, runs good routes, can block and plays well on ST. He needs to get more snaps out there. Maybe see if he can line up in the H back.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
He's a great type of player to keep on the roster.

And he is the epitome of the "always compete" montra. Really excited to see what else this young man can do for the team this season

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
You gotta put on your big boy pants to tackle the guy! I just finished watching the blocked kick again, and some little (by comparison) Tard tried to throw him to the turf after he made that play. McEvoy just straightened back up, grabbed him and led him down the field like some misbehaving child.

sutz

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3g5rswye said:
You gotta put on your big boy pants to tackle the guy! I just finished watching the blocked kick again, and some little (by comparison) Tard tried to throw him to the turf after he made that play. McEvoy just straightened back up, grabbed him and led him down the field like some misbehaving child.
Yeah, there was a post game interview with McEvoy, and he said he recognized the guy on him as a 'normal' DB type guy, much shorter and lighter than him, so he basically bull-rushed the guy back into the kick.

Classic. :D