This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The New Orleans Saints

BlueThunder

Reaction score

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
puke4.gif

RussB

Reaction score
If seahawks completely shut down saints offense this game should be a good one for the offense to get back on track, saints D is terrible.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score

hawker84

Reaction score
BlackandGolden":1qroyy5x said:
Here's to a good game with no injuries, hope to see some of you there!

Thanks same to you. And hopefully our fans won't beat up your guys girlfriends in the bathroom this time. :stirthepot:

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
hawker84":3t50u8lg said:
BlackandGolden":3t50u8lg said:
Here's to a good game with no injuries, hope to see some of you there!

Thanks same to you. And hopefully our fans won't beat up your guys girlfriends in the bathroom this time. :stirthepot:

The pushing a disabled female fan down the stairs was a particular highlight.

hawker84

Reaction score
pmedic920":1m4va3ul said:
Hollandhawk":1m4va3ul said:
Some pretty funny comments in here..

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/calli ... A6dEoZHaEc

Saints fans seem a lot more realistic than most fan bases?

They are, and our two teams have similar histories.

Generally speaking, Saints fans are some of the most grounded that I have personal knowledge of.

I guess some of you guys are forgetting the last time we played these guys here, and we were accused of beating up their girlfriends in the bathroom and one fan threatening to call the Seattle police. Others saying we attacked them at the stadium. All kind of conspiracies about how the NFL wanted Seattle to make it to the SB and not the Saints. I remember all that, and Black & Gold was the worst of the bunch. IMO it goes 9ers, Redskins, Saints as the most irrational fans in the league.

El Caliente

Reaction score
I enjoy visiting this forum, and communicating with Seahawk fans as you guys seem to be some of the more grounded fans out there.

I look forward to this game, and seeing where our offense is, and where your defense is. We all know that the Saints defense vs the Seahawks offense will be like a fight between to people that don't want to be in the fight to begin with, but the matchup between your defense and our offense should be a fun one. Here is to no injuries.

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
hawker84":3mc2pc2y said:
pmedic920":3mc2pc2y said:
Hollandhawk":3mc2pc2y said:
Some pretty funny comments in here..

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/calli ... A6dEoZHaEc

Saints fans seem a lot more realistic than most fan bases?

They are, and our two teams have similar histories.

Generally speaking, Saints fans are some of the most grounded that I have personal knowledge of.

I guess some of you guys are forgetting the last time we played these guys here, and we were accused of beating up their girlfriends in the bathroom and one fan threatening to call the Seattle police. Others saying we attacked them at the stadium. All kind of conspiracies about how the NFL wanted Seattle to make it to the SB and not the Saints. I remember all that, and Black & Gold was the worst of the bunch. IMO it goes 9ers, Redskins, Saints as the most irrational fans in the league.

Hmm, I've never liked the Black & Gold forum.

Saints Report is a much better gauge for our fan base than the other ones listed in the OP.

Largent80

Reaction score
Anyone thinking the defense will be tired need to remember the majority of these guys are in their 20's and don't feel like your old ass does.

N.O. defense is #18 vs. the rush. I don't care who plays LT for the Hawks, we are going to score TD's in this game and I see Russ throwing a lot as well successfully as they are ranked #30 vs. the pass.

morgulon1

Reaction score
" I have dreams at night that we have a Seattle type defense."

This made me feel good about how badass our defense truly is. We are lucky fellow Hawk brethren. Enjoy and cherish these times because we know how it feels to NOT have a great defense.