The Arizona hangover

Jville

Reaction score
I've been a fan of DeShawn Shead for sometime. But I was unaware of our sweet potato kinship.
After last week's game, the directions were clear: get eight to nine hours of sleep each night, hydrate and load up on carbohydrates.

"I've been big on sweet potatoes," Shead said. "I love sweet potatoes, so it's been easy. You don't have to tell me to carb up on sweet potatoes."
Asked how he's feeling three days after the game, McCray said, "I still wouldn't say it's normal, but I feel like everybody's having problems right now. That game really took a lot.

Seahawks counting on sports science, sweet potatoes to aid recovery >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.espn.com/blog/seattle-seahawks/post/_/id/22782/seahawks-counting-on-sports-science-sweet-potatoes-to-aid-recovery[/urltargetblank]
makes you wonder how much they’ll have in the tank when they fly across country again this week, to play at New Orleans in a 1 p.m. start.
[urltargetblank]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/27/seahawks-still-focused-on-recovery-after-last-weeks-overtime-tie/[/urltargetblank]

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I think we'll come out flat on both sides of the ball for half a quarter or so.........then the D will pick it up.

The offense? I have no idea. At this point I'm just hoping they can score 17-20 pts and Russell remains upright.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
This is going to be a rough game.

The defense gave it their all last week, but that'll probably lead to a carry over to this week

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not if Mr. Bevell does the right thing and runs the ball, instead of letting Russ sit back there behind a swiss cheese line.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Well one positive is that NO's sack leader is Nick Fairley, an interior player. Plays into our strengths more so than an edge rusher. Cam Jordan will still be tough to contain.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":176uj659 said:
Not if Mr. Bevell does the right thing and runs the ball, instead of letting Russ sit back there behind a swiss cheese line.

Running the ball might be a very good game plan considering they had plenty of rest last week.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I don't think we'll come out flat at all, why should we? We didn't win last week, they should be pisssed and fired up.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
I see the D starting out slow. Not necessarily giving up huge points but not being complete shut down. And Im not sure if I realistically expect it, but I hope our Offense comes out fired up out of the gate and can get TDs on the board right away.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":36mmgrtg said:
I think we'll come out flat on both sides of the ball for half a quarter or so.........then the D will pick it up.

The offense? I have no idea. At this point I'm just hoping they can score 17-20 pts and Russell remains upright.

The offense should be fine. They only played like 20 minutes including OT.

I'm worried about the defense.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I had one. I did not even drink that night. It just took all night for the game to be over. Wow what a game tho.

Latest posts