Pmedic on Seahawks All Access

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Was watching All Access tonight and look who showed up on my TV screen? Pmedic and his better half!

(Home jerseys)

Attachments

• lon.jpg
    lon.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 1,123

pmedic920

Reaction score
Ha.

That's cool.
Thanks for posting it.
We had great seats, and had so much fun. We were treated like true "guests" all 4 days we were there, well, with the exception being ,the officiating crew.

I posted some good pix in the lounge, along with a thank you to NOLA.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I knew it would be a blast for you...We lost when I was there a few years ago as well but it still didn't effect the overall experience. Can't wait to get back. Glad you guys had a great time.

Here's another frame...

Attachments

• lon2.jpg
    lon2.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 1,010
A

Anonymous

Hey Todd, back the color setting on your set about minus two clicks. Skin tones are off just a bit. That Action Green jersey looks almost mustard, and Lon looks like he's got a sunburn.

Stock settings are always set too high anyway.

:mrgreen:

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
No my TV colors are correct, it's how it translates at night to my cell phone is the issue. :)

A

Anonymous

Aros":22cznhyx said:
No my TV colors are correct, it's how it translates at night to my cell phone is the issue. :)

Ahhhhhh....

:D

sutz

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3to0u4ca said:
Aros":3to0u4ca said:

Ahhhhhh....

Yeah, arguing color with a graphic artist.....not too smart.

:laugh: :rofl:

A

Anonymous

sutz":3batebcf said:
HoustonHawk82":3batebcf said:
Aros":3batebcf said:

Ahhhhhh....

Yeah, arguing color with a graphic artist.....not too smart.

:laugh: :rofl:

Argue? with an artist? Hell no! I'm just making a non-color-blind suggestion, based on 40 years of AV technophileism.

:mrgreen:

Typically, EVERY TV you buy now, from the new 4k's down to the cheapest Vizio 42 inchers all have the color cranked as a stock setting. You news local chick looks orange if you just plug in and go.

With the emphasis on contrast ratio these days, if you head into the settings you see they ALL have contrast set to 100%, brightness to about 50% and color to about 50% or more. Turn on your local morning news, back the brightness down to about 40, the color down to 30-45 (depending on manufacturer), turn the backlight (LED) from 16-18 down to about 12, and whammo! Everybody looks normal. Auto tints are usually set fairly good, so leave them centered.

Graphic artists can't be argued with. I agree.

But, severe AV technophiles who have owned the latest shit since the dawn of time (muah) and are electronic genii when it comes to visual reproduction of the human form on every screen ever known to man, I can't be argued with either.

:les:

pmedic920

Reaction score
Y'all start your own "projector nerd" thread.

This one is about ME & the Lil Lady being on TV.

:{)

Edit: I'm lucky I didn't end up on an episode of "Cops"

A

Anonymous

mikeak":3qrijjbg said:
^ What is your AVS username?

AVS is a good site for reviews. I only bounce in there to scope out projector tech on occasion, but am not a member. Got a buddy that's been doing home theater for years and he keeps me in the loop.

A

Anonymous

pmedic920":2mr7n5sq said:
Y'all start your own "projector nerd" thread.

This one is about ME & the Lil Lady being on TV.

:{)

Edit: I'm lucky I didn't end up on an episode of "Cops"

You guys look marvelous Lon, and so does that approachably-cute girl in the 25 jersey...