BOLD Predictions.. MNF vs. Buffalo Bills

2_0_6

Reaction score
Well damn, my prediction last week was a complete miss.

Lets try again...

CJ Procise has more total yards than Tyrod Taylor's passing yards.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Fant allows three QB hurries but no sacks. Establishes himself as clearly better than Sowell.

nwHawk

Reaction score
I should have predicted Procise instead of Collins last week, but I think I was on to something. I don't think Bevell like, or trusts, C Mike.

CJ gets 12 touches, but Jimmy goes for 80yds and 1td.

ARhawk

Reaction score
We wont be complaining about the offense after the game is over.

That is more wishful thinking than an actual prediction. I'm too worried about the O-line to honestly predict any good from the offense, especially against one of the best pass rushes in the league.

I'll say we hold Buffalo to under 100 total yards and shut them out. Our defense has been phenomenal this year and Buffalo will be the most one dimensional offense we play all year. Most of their receivers are hurt and Taylor isnt that great anyway. I mean they got Percy freakin Harvin out of retirement to save their receiving corps.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Harvin and McCoy sounds like a potent combo.

Also, Buffalo is committed to the run from start to game's end. That's the very style that has given the Hawks 'D' fits this season, handing them both losses. Compound the problem with Kam and Bennett out, and recon we'll be on the ropes against the Bills. Tryod assists their run game in exactly the same manner Russ does when healthy. What about our offense would make anyone think they can sustain drives against Buffalo's D? Our D will be exhausted and we'll need some luck to eek out a win.

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk

nwHawk

Reaction score
I'd like to add a Kelsey McCray INT!!!!!

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
---
@FieldGulls
Russell Wilson also has best passer rating in MNF history: 123.5. 10 TD, 0 INT, 5-0 record.
---

Optimus25

Reaction score
On the same note as your prediction, i was literally just wondering before reading this post---

Can we try prosise as the every down guy for one game now that he's fully healthy and use Michael for third down back?

I know people will argue all the bs about his lack of experience, unfamiliarity with the offense, blah blah blah, but last i checked our offense is a giant turd and i will take radical change with a big helping of stop doing the same crap.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Doug Baldwin will throw a fit in the face of Bevell and will have to be restrained by the defense + Kearse. No one on the offense jumps in. After the game, tempers will flare and there will be a divided locker room.

Richie Incognito and Frank Clark will get ejected for fighting.