McGruff

Reaction score
George Fant did well.

Gary Gilliam did not.

We can't run bl9ck.

Demontre Moore is a find.

3rd down defense. Ugh.

12th man showed up.

I have a new favorite non Seahawks player. Tyrrod Taylor is a stud. Competitive fire. Never quit. Fun to watch.

Gruden is awesome . . . With the draft. With color, not so much.

Smellyman

Reaction score
fuego":3bupfyor said:
McGruff":3bupfyor said:
12th man showed up.

Yep. Gotta love those refs.

1dq79y zpsecqvghre

The non roughing call where Sherman touched the ball so there is no penalty.

what other calls went 'Seattle's way'?

Oh, the non PI on Sherm against Julio where the only reason he was slightly open because he Punched Sherm in the head?

any others?

OP
OP
McGruff

McGruff

Reaction score
fuego":ypswroqd said:
McGruff":ypswroqd said:
12th man showed up.

1dq79y zpsecqvghre

Several blatant false starts by the bills, at least one incredial ridiculous hold, and a terrible holding penalty on Sherman.

I don't think the refs were in favor of Seattle. I don't think they favored the Bills.

I actually thought it was a fair game by the refs.

ARhawk

Reaction score
fuego":k9vs1d33 said:
McGruff":k9vs1d33 said:
12th man showed up.

1dq79y zpsecqvghre
Some people just cant move on can they? Do you just choose to ignore the hands to the face by Jones on that play or do you not understand that its also a penalty?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Agreed on all your points.

And T-Mobile is a great QB. And he might have the best nickname in football now that Beast Mode is retired.

Seahawks4life

Reaction score
Lol falcons fans still crying after julio got away with a hands to the face on same play.

What about jimmy graham making 2 td grabs with defender holding one of his hands..no flag.

Sherm touched ball before hitting kicker so no penalty.

renofox

Reaction score
fuego":2jcd7dj5 said:
I don't think the refs were in favor of Seattle. I don't think they favored the Bills.

I actually thought it was a fair game by the refs.

It could only be called a fair game because Seattle overcame the early biased officiating.

After a back-to-back-to-back BS offsides, no-call holding, and no-call false start, Avril got in the refs ear. It seemed that the officiating evened out after that.

Narrative aside, officiating favored the Bills tonight, if only slightly.

Narrative aside, the end of the first half was called correctly, even though the officials did screw up twice:

1) The officials hould have whistled the play dead since Sherman was offside unabated to the kicker. Since they did not blow the whistle Sherman had to disrupt the kick to avoid a free try for the Bills.

2) The officials should not have held up play (when the Bills received the delay penalty) until there was only ~5 seconds left on the play clock. NOTE: I am not 100% sure on this. When teams substitute players the refs have to give time for both teams to make substitutions. Was Buffalo slow getting the kicking team onto the field?