What was the Seahawks blitz percentage tonight?

renofox

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me where to find this stat?

Seems like the Seahawks very rarely blitzed even though it was effective when they did.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
They spied Tyrod. If we blitz he would have killed us running the ball.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
By my count, not excessive, but one too many. If they play coverage on that third and 21, the game likely hits double 00's with a lot less drama. Hypothetical, sure, but I think I just rush 4 there and make sure they're dealing with a 4th and long.

evergreen

Reaction score
How about the time out that let them have another pkay at the end

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Not enough IMHO. TT had way too much time to throw.
Lane and McCray were downright horrible in coverage.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
evergreen":1lkpz7ii said:

Coaching was absurd to end the game. You don't call timeouts to set up another possession then let it run on the last play, what was the point of timeouts to begin with? Pete does some weird stuff but I'll take it since I'm glad he's usually more aggressive on 4th downs.

OP
OP
renofox

renofox

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":cr5x8c93 said:
evergreen":cr5x8c93 said:

Coaching was absurd to end the game. You don't call timeouts to set up another possession then let it run on the last play, what was the point of timeouts to begin with? Pete does some weird stuff but I'll take it since I'm glad he's usually more aggressive on 4th downs.

Timeouts were the right call. Even with hindsight, he Bills got no extra plays due to the timeouts, but it did create the possibility of the Seahawks countering a Buffalo score.

It may have also been instrumental in this:

(2:09 - 4th) (Shotgun) L.McCoy up the middle to 50 for -1 yards (D.Moore)

It is possible that, in reaction to PC using timeouts, RR called a crappy play to get to the 2-minute warning instead of calling 2 pass plays in the same amount of time.

rjdriver

Reaction score
renofox":gsly6tve said:
NFSeahawks628":gsly6tve said:
evergreen":gsly6tve said:

Timeouts were the right call. Even with hindsight, he Bills got no extra plays due to the timeouts, but it did create the possibility of the Seahawks countering a Buffalo score.

It may have also been instrumental in this:

(2:09 - 4th) (Shotgun) L.McCoy up the middle to 50 for -1 yards (D.Moore)

It is possible that, in reaction to PC using timeouts, RR called a crappy play to get to the 2-minute warning instead of calling 2 pass plays in the same amount of time.

I thought the time out near the end of the first half was the mind boggling one (after their first down play). It allowed them to even get into fg range. They may have just taken a knee, thus avoiding the whole fiasco that ensued.

stang233

Reaction score
The t.o. was a perfect call. OUR D was on the fold for 40 min. They neweed some air.