The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
The Good.
Jimmy Graham-Beastly performance. Human highlight reel. WOW. (I sat him on my FF bench too) :34853_doh:
Russell Wilson-The most mobile and accurate I have seen him all year. It seems his injuries are healing quite a bit.
Bobby Wagner-Another incredible game. He was all over the place. He is having an all-pro season.
Cliff Avril-The dude is so under rated. He was everywhere last night. Sealed the game.
George Fant-Color me shocked! He played very well against a beastly pass rusher.
Special Teams-Minus the blocked punt, the team played great! I suspect that Lockett is feeling better. He was much faster.

The Bad
Running game. I don't know if this is the on the RB or the line's blocking scheme but UGH. Need to fix.
Run Defense-We went from being stellar to being 'blah'. I think a lot of this is injuries and TOP(no run game). Need to fix.
Jeremy Lane-So bad, I almost put him in the UGLY list.

The Ugly
No Kam. We need him NOW!!!
T.O.P. This is killing our D.
Zone D!!!! It kills us every time.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Can I add Jon Gruden to the "ugly" list?

Dude was terrible. Praising George Fant just as he allowed a MASSIVE hit on Wilson after the throw...talking about how well Buffalo was handling the noise literally right after they took a delay of game...calling a great ending play by Earl Thomas when Tyrod actually just straight-up missed the throw and Woods never even got a hand on it...bad night for him.

ivotuk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":xtv2f7yt said:
Can I add Jon Gruden to the "ugly" list?

Dude was terrible. Praising George Fant just as he allowed a MASSIVE hit on Wilson after the throw...talking about how well Buffalo was handling the noise literally right after they took a delay of game...calling a great ending play by Earl Thomas when Tyrod actually just straight-up missed the throw and Woods never even got a hand on it...bad night for him.

I was laughing on that final play when he was praising ET for the defensive play that was nowhere near a completion. But maybe Taylor threw it out front further because he was scared of Earl's speed?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I love Gruden but yeah, not his A game last night. I think he was praising ET on that final play in regards to his pursuit/speed which may have caused Woods to hear footsteps. Just a guess.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":38hw77y8 said:
The Good.
Jimmy Graham-Beastly performance. Human highlight reel. WOW. (I sat him on my FF bench too) :34853_doh:
Russell Wilson-The most mobile and accurate I have seen him all year. It seems his injuries are healing quite a bit.
Bobby Wagner-Another incredible game. He was all over the place. He is having an all-pro season.
Cliff Avril-The dude is so under rated. He was everywhere last night. Sealed the game.
George Fant-Color me shocked! He played very well against a beastly pass rusher.
Special Teams-Minus the blocked punt, the team played great! I suspect that Lockett is feeling better. He was much faster.

The Bad
Running game. I don't know if this is the on the RB or the line's blocking scheme but UGH. Need to fix.
Run Defense-We went from being stellar to being 'blah'. I think a lot of this is injuries and TOP(no run game). Need to fix.

The Ugly
I thought we won the TOP ??BY a lot..Maybe it was a misprint I saw

rjdriver

Reaction score
IndyHawk":chzwe78y said:
Seahwkgal":chzwe78y said:
The Good.
The Bad

The Ugly

40:17 to 19:43. Bills.

They more than doubled us up. Crazy ridiculous.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
rjdriver":3bb81vw1 said:
IndyHawk":3bb81vw1 said:
Seahwkgal":3bb81vw1 said:
The Good.
The Bad

The Ugly

^^
This. 2nd game with disgusting TOP numbers. That will kill any defense. They are human. They get gassed. We need to figure out how to establish a running game again ASAP.

McGruff

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2unyay4k said:
rjdriver":2unyay4k said:
IndyHawk":2unyay4k said:
Seahwkgal":2unyay4k said:
The Good.
The Bad

The Ugly

^^
This. 2nd game with disgusting TOP numbers. That will kill any defense. They are human. They get gassed. We need to figure out how to establish a running game again ASAP.

The last two games I blame the offense.

This one was all on the defense. They didn't get themselves off the field from the very beginning.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":31euxpm0 said:
rjdriver":31euxpm0 said:
IndyHawk":31euxpm0 said:
Seahwkgal":31euxpm0 said:
The Good.
The Bad

The Ugly

^^

The offense had something to do with that as well. There were two scoring drives where he hit deep bombs and scored fairly quickly. Good that we scored, but it didn't help the defense. D still needed to get themselves off of the field.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
TOP has been a big problem lately, wish it were the other way around and perhaps that will begin to seesaw in the Hawks direction in the coming games.

But the BIG takeaway was unleashing RW, it was a terrific effort by him. JG was spectacular too, but it does take two to tango.

Largent80

Reaction score
They had a 17 play drive in the 1st quarter that consumed over 10 minutes.

If we can't run the ball we will kill our defense.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I think Bennet deserves his raise...

SeahawkPQ

Reaction score
THE UGLY:

Fans who gave up on the season last week

"Maybe we can tank the rest of the season and get a higher draft pick? I am done caring about the games this year. It's depressing and I have to not allow myself to care. At least my college team is kicking butt this year." -SeahawkGal

Jville

Reaction score
Jeremy Lane hasn't looked all that good recently. But his game Monday night was really off.. To me he looked lost at times. Lane better get back on top of his business pronto. There are alternatives for this team.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/DavisHsuSeattle/status/796095740003041280[/tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/DavisHsuSeattle/status/796095834676830208[/tweet]

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
SeahawkPQ":2l8ns8kj said:
THE UGLY:

"Maybe we can tank the rest of the season and get a higher draft pick? I am done caring about the games this year. It's depressing and I have to not allow myself to care. At least my college team is kicking butt this year." -SeahawkGal

Nice to see that grown ups frequent these boards. :roll:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":a4g8nlqy said:
SeahawkPQ":a4g8nlqy said:
THE UGLY:

But accountability is certainly a concept for the mature, right?

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":2kipzh1q said:
Seahwkgal":2kipzh1q said:
SeahawkPQ":2kipzh1q said:
THE UGLY:

But accountability is certainly a concept for the mature, right?
Very true, however, I still think it was a trollish and immature post. I was very upset about the team when I posted that. I can't take it back. I am human. Is anyone on this board perfect? NO.