Monday Night Football Ratings in Toilet

Overseasfan

Reaction score
People being occupied with the elections, less people in general watching tv, not a lot of interesting storylines going on in the NFL compared to previous years etc.

The NFL is such a strong franchise that declining tv ratings should never be a problem. Look at the WWE, they barely get more viewers than re-runs of generic sitcoms and they're not close to shutting down either.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Bandwagon fans are the last to start viewing, and the first to stop. I have no problem if these casuals are no longer tuning in....makes the game better IMO.

Edit: Not talking about Seahawks fans. Talking about NFL fans in general.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Not really surprised. Buffalo has sucked the last 20 years and people in the South, Midwest and East Coast hate the Hawks. So people will tune in to sitcoms or just stare at their electronic devices for 5 hours every night.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Steelhead Salmon season. I was fishing for most of the past few days. Missed a few games because of it.....nawt ours tho.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Most of these late night games really have not had good matchups. Also living on the east coast it really does suck staying up to midnight watching crap football. I would be ok if Seattle never played late night games.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
This was a game with high entertainment value.

Too bad numbers were down a bit but, c'mon, who cares?? It has nothing to do with how the Hawks did and will compete.

Polaris

Reaction score
That was too bad because this last Monday Night Football game was probably the best prime-time game of the year thus far, and I would say so even if I weren't a Seahawk fan.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":x07j4b1a said:
This was a game with high entertainment value.

Too bad numbers were down a bit but, c'mon, who cares?? It has nothing to do with how the Hawks did and will compete.
Low ratings will affect next seasons cap.

OP
OP
B

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Polaris":16w9cb2q said:
That was too bad because this last Monday Night Football game was probably the best prime-time game of the year thus far, and I would say so even if I weren't a Seahawk fan.

At least the first 29+ minutes were the most exciting seen on MNF this season. Many on the East coast probably "nodded off" during that 3rd quarter. I think that we are on Sunday Night Football against the Pats this Sunday, so the entire USA will be rooting against us for sure! Should we beat up the Pats by injuring Brady.....I can guarantee that we would stamp our name in the Hall of Shame!!