Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Patriots)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Let's see...Short week, no Bennett, injuries are still a concern, our OL can't run block to save their lives, we have absolutely no running game to speak of and our defense is suddenly an issue allowing opponents to convert over 50 percent of their third downs and we can't get off the field. And we face the Patriots in New England? Sorry folks, this is a L.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Patriots 31

Aros' Fearless Record: 6 - 1 - 1

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Yeah not feeling good about this one. Tyrod Taylor chewed us up, so I shudder to see what Brady will do. Remember the 4th Quarter of the Super Bowl when our Defense couldn't stop them?

Patriots 34
Seahawks 27

My Record to Date: 3-4-1

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
At least I can watch the game with a little less stress assuming a loss. I'm sure what will happen is that the Seahawks play well enough to get me all fired up and invested, thinking they can pull it out after all except..Tom Brady.

charlie-brown-thanksgiving.jpg

mistaowen

Reaction score
You beat the Pats by hitting them over and over again. Need to match physicality, which will clearly need to come from the defense since we don't have a running game. Need serious pressure up the middle to get Brady uncomfortable or else man or zone, he will pick apart defenses. If we see the defense that showed up against Arizona this will be a good game, if it's the defense of last two weeks it may get ugly. Russ will need to match TD for TD, no field goals. Jeremy Lane better get his ish together against these quick WR's they have. The good news is their defense can give up some points.

Defense plays out of their minds? 28- 24 Seahawks

Defense lays an egg? 34 - 13 Pats

12thbrah

Reaction score
Will be a nice change going into a matchup as the underdog. Low expectations. :D

Which will make our upset victory in Foxborough even sweeter

Seahawk4lyfe

Reaction score
Brady has a stomach ache
Russell has a banana pregame
Kam comes back and blows up gronk on a seam route
Earl actually wraps up
P rich goes for 3 104 1td
Fant doesn't allow a sack
Bevel let's Russell call the plays
Pete runs out of gum
We sign lofa to a one game contract
And
Blount gets caught smoking a blunt

Hawks 65 pats 2

Recrord to date

0-0-0

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I've felt all along that this team will win either the game in Lambeau or the game in Foxboro.

So I'm picking the win in Lambeau.

Patriots 30
Seahawks 20

summesm

Reaction score
Pats coming off bye Seahawks short week. Defence looks wore out last couple games can't get off field. Bad feeling about this one hope I'm wrong I see blowout 38-17 pats.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Short week, cross country trip, Pats coming off a bye

Patriots 34
Seahawks 19

Season Record: 6-1-1

Largent80

Reaction score
It's easy to chalk this up as a loss, however, I'm taking the high road. Brady is a better passer than Taylor but he is a slug in the pocket and Avril is on fire also, Buffalo beat them at home this year.

Seahawks 27
Deflatriots 24

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The Seahawks will come into Boston fired up, ready to redeem their failure in XLIX. The I-90 rivalry will be hot. It'll be lit!

Up until after kickoff and Tom Brady tears our defense apart. He laughs as he shreds Shead, outsmarts Earl, and uses Blunt to gash our D line.

Offense takes a step back. Bevell gets cocky after last week and decides to draw up plays using Graham as the fourth option. The run game goes for a pitiful -3 yards. Seattle suffers their first double digit loss in five years.

New England 31 Seattle 13

byau

Reaction score
Don't usually post because just don't want to jinx anything.

But this is the first game I think since early 2013 that I feel in my bones Hawks aren't winning.

Patriots: 33
Seahawks: 17

By the way, just saw the current line, Patriots are -7.5 .. wow

Hawknight

Reaction score
Aros":2qkxe8fz said:
Let's see...Short week, no Bennett, injuries are still a concern, our OL can't run block to save their lives, we have absolutely no running game to speak of and our defense is suddenly an issue allowing opponents to convert over 50 percent of their third downs and we can't get off the field. And we face the Patriots in New England? Sorry folks, this is a L.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Patriots 31

Aros' Fearless Record: 6 - 1 - 1

Holding on the faith of a win

Hoping for "Are you Mad Bro" part II

Sherman has a big day vs Brady. 3 interceptions

Seahawks 35

Bellichicks team 17

Hawks46

Reaction score
Just too many factors against us, and not enough in our favor. I hate to say it, but first "blowout" of the Carroll era.

Patriots 31
Seahawks 16

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
-------------------------------------------------------Seahawks: 37, Pats: 34----------------------------------------------------
I see an upset coming with RW pulling the game out late in the 4-th quarter with yet another comeback WIN for the Seahawks. This will be a tough, difficult game that could very well result in the King Brady "bitch-whine of all time". Coach B will make his usual post game comment of "Huh?, What? Where am I?, next".

This is the start of the 2-nd half of the season when the Seahawks always get it done.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
mistaowen":z9y1wecp said:
You beat the Pats by hitting them over and over again. Need to match physicality, which will clearly need to come from the defense since we don't have a running game. Need serious pressure up the middle to get Brady uncomfortable or else man or zone, he will pick apart defenses. If we see the defense that showed up against Arizona this will be a good game, if it's the defense of last two weeks it may get ugly. Russ will need to match TD for TD, no field goals. Jeremy Lane better get his ish together against these quick WR's they have. The good news is their defense can give up some points.

Defense plays out of their minds? 28- 24 Seahawks

Defense lays an egg? 34 - 13 Pats
The defense we saw against AZ included Michael Bennett. From where do you propose we get a replacement for his skillset? We will lose by more than 10pts. Way more, because the D just isn't very good right now and our O can't hang with these guys. They are very good in the red zone, so the bend-but-not-break aporoach will fail miserably this time. First blowout in ages, and it happens on Sunday. Book it! Brady will have more than adequate time for his charicteristically quick release. He will pick on lane and Coyle all game long. Buffalo...BUFFALO gashed us for 400+ yds! I'm surprised the spread is only 7.5. They will easily beat that.

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Hawks 27 - Patsies 24.

No one expects it.
But I do.
So let it be said - let it be done.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Largent80":2i497nqp said:
It's easy to chalk this up as a loss, however, I'm taking the high road. Brady is a better passer than Taylor but he is a slug in the pocket and Avril is on fire also, Buffalo beat them at home this year.

Seahawks 27
Deflatriots 24
HAHA, Buff best 'them' who weren't 'them' with Galapogos at QB. Dillusional.

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk