Seahawks' Health

Followthelegion

Reaction score
Whilst looking through the practice reports this week, I'm strongly encouraged by how we are seemingly recuperating fast and the squad is looking in good shape, this week it seems we get back (in full or to a limited number of plays):

Kam
Luke Willson
Elliot
KPL
Sowell (arguable if I actually welcome this)
Marsh
and of course Russell hopefully takes another step forward health wise

That leaves our injury list as:
Michael B (2 weeks)
Rawls (1/2 weeks)
Jefferson (?)
Morgan (?)

Have I missed anyone? If not, this is incredibly good going into 2nd half of the season

Can the more knowledgeable of fans inform me on the expected dates back for Jefferson and Morgan? I heard Mike was healed and ready to go but has to sit out the rest of his IR stint?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Followthelegion":7f0aktg7 said:
Whilst looking through the practice reports this week, I'm strongly encouraged by how we are seemingly recuperating fast and the squad is looking in good shape, this week it seems we get back (in full or to a limited number of plays):

Kam
Luke Willson
Elliot
KPL
Sowell (arguable if I actually welcome this)
Marsh
and of course Russell hopefully takes another step forward health wise

That leaves our injury list as:
Michael B (2 weeks)
Rawls (1/2 weeks)
Jefferson (?)
Morgan (?)

Have I missed anyone? If not, this is incredibly good going into 2nd half of the season

Can the more knowledgeable of fans inform me on the expected dates back for Jefferson and Morgan? I heard Mike was healed and ready to go but has to sit out the rest of his IR stint?
I thought Rawls was in practice

OP
OP
F

Followthelegion

Reaction score
IndyHawk":law3n2z0 said:
I thought Rawls was in practice

Yes he is back practicing but not going to play this week, potentially may be back for the week after.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
All good, most especially the turn RW is taking.

MikeMo has two more games to miss before they are allowed to reactivate him off IR. He's apparently ready to go.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score