Wishing the Seahawks Well

RW92

Reaction score
I know that a lot of us on this site have deep reservations about Sunday Night. But somehow, someway I hope our team can pitch that perfect game and rise to the occasion and bring home that improbable win.

There are times in life that you face adversity. And adversity is truly staring them in the face. They will have to play faster, stronger, and better than they ever have this year. If the Hawks can get to the third quarter by being more physical than the "bully" on the corner, watch out. No matter what the odds I have to have confidence in my team to win. Otherwise, just give up and don't watch. I've never been a quitter and never will be.

Win or lose we'll learn a lot about our Seahawks, when most of the nation doesn't give them a chance in hell of winning.

That's usually when Russell steps up and shows us his true brilliance.

Go Hawks.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Forget the December Massacre, I'm ready for a November Massacre in our favor.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
This seahawks team always seems to come through and play their most spirited effort in the toughest of situations.

Unfortunately, they also play down to their opponents at times. Look for them to rise up and give new England all they got Sunday night. Win or lose, we WILL be proud of these guys come Monday morning. Let's go Seahawks!

OP
OP
R

RW92

Reaction score
One last note. I live out here on the East coast and listen to a lot of Sports Radio. And one of the best compliments that a radio host gave the Seahawks one night was, "that despite what may be in front of them, if there is one thing that this team does Is Play For Keeps." If they do that Sunday night, every thing eles will take care of itself.

OP
OP
R

RW92

Reaction score
Time to Turn that page fellas. We pitched that perfect game. We are on our way.

PS. Any one know the time line for Michael Bennett and Mike Morgan? When we have them back along with Rawls, watch out.

Time to go to bed here on the East Coast. See you tomorrow.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
RW92":395hwkhk said:
Time to Turn that page fellas. We pitched that perfect game. We are on our way.

PS. Any one know the time line for Michael Bennett and Mike Morgan? When we have them back along with Rawls, watch out.

Time to go to bed here on the East Coast. See you tomorrow.

LOL, it wasn't even a perfect game