What's the same....what's different

NewJerseyHawk

Reaction score
There are a lot of things that are the same and different from almost 2 years ago....Here's how I see tonights game, which will be a one score game in either direction....

Same players are obvious...

Different strengths.....M. Bennett as a 2nd TE and they have James White to match what Ridley provided.

Weaknesses....the corners for NE were Revis in his almost prime, Brandon Browner, Bulter and Logan Ryan....This year its Butler, Ryan and ????

Obviously we are without Lynch.....but we had no names playing DLine in the 2nd half after Avril went out.....no Jordan Hill, who missed the NFC title game and Super Bowl....we also missed Lane for 2 and a half quarters and were left with Tharold Simon as our 3rd corner.....Kam on a told MCL, Sherman banged up, Earl's torn shoulder....I can go on and on...

The structure of the Seahawks is extremely more detailed now......Tyler Lockett on punt returns over Bryan Walters.....Paul Richardson able......Jimmy Graham now as a legitimate threat that NE has to account for.

I hear whining about the OLine, but it's really all about Seattle being an all around better team across the board.....it's really a matter of what Seattle does on the defensive line to get pressure on Brady...

I also don't see any reason to think Seattle is worse off vs 2 years ago......the only variable is whether Seattle decides to attack New England's weakness with making their 3rd and 4th CB's play and make plays....