If We Continue to Play Like This, We will Win This Game...

LegendKiller

Reaction score
We are playing lights out the first half. Russ looks like himself. O-line playing well. We have some kind of run game going....

AND BOY DID EARL THOMAS LIGHT UP GRONK!!!! That put the biggest smile on my face. Seeing that giant baby hobble off after getting laid out by a guy half his size.

I'm sure the pats will make a lot of second half adjustments. Only thing I can really ask for is for Jermaine Kearse to stop dropping balls and please leave Alex Collins out of the game. The face mask on Sherman was ridiculous and its ironic how no one says anything about that considering he grabbed his shoulder pad. Cliff Avril holding call on Gronk was also dumb. Lets win this game.

GO HAWKS

johnnyfever

Reaction score
That was a wrong call on the facemask, but I can see how in real time how it was called with the way his head got turned by sherms forearm. Sucks, but at least understandable.

OP
OP
L

LegendKiller

Reaction score
I think even the roughing the passer penalty was questionable. Chancellor was knocked down into Brady. If we lose this game, its because of the calls.