Shout out to CJ Prosise!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Leading receiver (except the TD's of course), leading rusher. Didn't go down easily! Broke tackles.

Well done CJ!

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":3lxill3g said:
Leading receiver (except the TD's of course), leading rusher. Didn't go down easily! Broke tackles.

Well done CJ!

He was a machine, love to see more of him.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
He's a baller. His issue is going to be staying healthy. But if he can, he's going to be a fan favorite.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Great game, but needs to hit the weight room. Dude just got bulldozed on that pass block.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
He showed poise and vision and waited for his blocks. Shouldn't have asked him to protect in the redzone
Though.

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Smellyman":1j80y4ck said:
Weird seeing a back not trip
Did you see the play of Michael...broke two tackles.....then tackled himself without getting touched. :34853_doh:

Optimus25

Reaction score
I really think he just turned this offense into something deadlier than even the most optimistic person about his drafting could have imagined.

This is the find, like a Lockett, that can turn a team into a serious super bowl contender.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":c7bac4vs said:
Great game, but needs to hit the weight room. Dude just got bulldozed on that pass block.

I saw that play and to be fair, I don't think he was set or ready. He just looked unsure of what to do, he had to talk with Russ first and just as he got set, the ball was snapped and the defender was on him.

I don't think he was ready.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Needs some serious work in pass protection, but as a runner and receiver I never had much doubt he'd be dangerous going back to his college tapes.

Timmahawk

Reaction score
Russ could have bought a bit more time on that play too, seemed like he had a bit of a pocket to slide into.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Who was the poster that wanted him cut for Pope, or at least the disliked him the most, before the season?

MrThortan

Reaction score
He really impressed me. With Rawls as our physical back and Prosise as our finesse back, we can have good things to look forward to. Rawls... please be the same... perty please...

bighawk

Reaction score
Great game just needs to get stronger but he and Rawls will be a good duo.

Decimation

Reaction score
He played amazing he is an absolute steal!! Love what he showed in the passing game and he even played pretty good in the running game. Prosise and Rawls? Watch out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mick063

Reaction score
A third down back forced to play a bigger role. With Rawls back, CJ will not be put into short yardage situations.

Collins may have fumbled his way off of the team.