Frank Clark has 7.5 Sacks

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
The sack he had tonight was filthy. Reached out and grabbed that jersey and pulled that fella right down.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
He's been showing what a great pick he was. And he's only going to get better. Imagine next year with him and Bennett on that line.

Interestingly, the announcers were talking about what the Patriots said about our defensive line. Something like "with Bennett, the Seahawks have the best line we face in the NFL. Without Bennett, they still have the best line."

Pretty high praise.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
How about that Moore guy? I didn't even know he was on our roster until last week against the Bills. He had another 1/2 sack today.

sdog1981

Reaction score
This team could have two DE with 13+ sacks this year with Avril and Clark.

Erebus

Reaction score
Clark's sack tonight was a game-saver. Without it, if they score a TD instead of a FG on that drive, they kick a FG at the end.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
joeseahawks":2nhzf253 said:
How about that Moore guy? I didn't even know he was on our roster until last week against the Bills. He had another 1/2 sack today.
LOL...that's because he WASN'T on our team until the Bills game. Signed the week before and had 2 practices.

Polk738

Reaction score
Yeah he shared a sack with Reed, lol not bad for a guy who was drafted as a run stuffer. What was really impressive about that sack was he got it while being OBVIOUSLY held

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
He's a great player, not surprised in the least. Great pick when we got him!

two dog

Reaction score
A significant portion of the press, including the Seattle Times, tried to make a pariah of the
Seahawks for drafting a domestically violent woman beater. All this without bothering to
actually check out the facts of the case.There is a good reason no charges were pressed.

Frank Clark has been, as far as I know, a model citizen as a Seahawk.
(besides being a hell of a football player)

Hawks46

Reaction score
LoneHawkFan":3m2rz0n4 said:
The sack he had tonight was filthy. Reached out and grabbed that jersey and pulled that fella right down.

Yea that sack was pretty sick.

Freaking Volmer had him in a headlock and he still managed to sack Brady with one hand.

Scary how he hasn't hit his ceiling yet.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Frank and Avril are now 1 & 2 in sacks by DEs, as all the other guys up there are listed as OLBs.

mikeak

Reaction score
Erebus":3n73jxa9 said:
Clark's sack tonight was a game-saver. Without it, if they score a TD instead of a FG on that drive, they kick a FG at the end.

Agree 100%

I said right before that play that Patriots would go for it on 4th down. I still believe they would have if a sack wasn't the outcome on the 3rd down.

Just such a huge play and showed amazing strenght

xgeoff

Reaction score
LoneHawkFan":2lr47eub said:

LOL, with three fingers! With an OL all over him and pushing him on by Brady. That was one of the most amazing sacks I've ever seen!

:179422: