If only we had sat Wilson in Weeks 4-7...

SeahawkPQ

Reaction score
...imagine how much we could have beat the Patriots by tonight with a completely healthy Russ! We probably wouldn't be leading the division, but a blow out would have been really sweet.

sutz

Reaction score
:34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh: :34853_doh:

So much fail from a fan of a 6-2-1 team.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
So you want 2-3 losses added on just to see your blowout??I see why you don't post too much..Tonight didn't work for you

OP
OP
S

SeahawkPQ

Reaction score
IndyHawk":t4bi48nt said:
So you want 2-3 losses added on just to see your blowout??I see why you don't post too much..Tonight didn't work for you
oh sorry, I forgot these :sarcasm_on: :sarcasm_off:

nategreat

Reaction score
Did he really need to use the sarcasm emoticons? Geez you guys, get a grip! I could sense that sarcasm from a mile away :lol:

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
The only thing I can think that would make someone who thinks in this direction did not play football or sports in general. Not saying your opinion doesn't count if one didn't play sports but its the only reason I can think of for this type of rational.

If you can play you play. If RW was hurting himself or the team he would not have played. Also notice, he's no longer hurt (no ankle tape), how did this sorcery happen?

stizz19

Reaction score
SeahawkPQ":3ho3mhs0 said:
...imagine how much we could have beat the Patriots by tonight with a completely healthy Russ! We probably wouldn't be leading the division, but a blow out would have been really sweet.

Edit: Got me on the sarcasm. :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers: