Some moron on Fox Radio just cried about no penalty!

WmHBonney

Reaction score
There absolutely should have been a penalty.....ON GRONK!
To hell with the Cheatriots and their dumbass fans.

SlickRick

Reaction score
Seattle won fair and square, Patriots played one hell of a game,but the better team won tonight. Fox Radio host needs to let the butt hurt flow through him and realize, seattle owned new england

Polaris

Reaction score
Reaneypark":1f3cbjsg said:
Seriously!

Get lost with that noise!

Not to worry. The national crew on NBC covering this are lauding the fact there was no call on that last play, and that the officials got it right [they didn't, it should have been OPI on Gronk, but I'll take it].

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Any other receiver on any other team gets called for that push.

OP
OP
Reaneypark

Reaneypark

Reaction score
brimsalabim":a9ydkp9e said:
Any other receiver on any other team gets called for that push.

Our guys would have. That's for damn sure.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Ignore the national media folks.

Seattle got the win. Who cares if they don't like it

sutz

Reaction score
In truth, Kam grabbed Gronk's jersey as he was going down. But Gronk initiated the contact and Kam's hands were "inside the frame of the body." Besides, he let go, but held on just long enough to keep Gronk from bouncing back up for the catch.

Could have been offsetting calls. Best result is what we got, a non-call.

evergreen

Reaction score
Isn't it awesome?! They all hate us and fear us! We just beat the consensous best team in NFL. It was kinda close since we lost a TD and they got a bogus roughing the passer. We are so relevant now and clearly coming in to form... How about the Sherman Face mask call? Chris Collingsworth got that right... We're back Baby!!!

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
A no call there was absolutely the right call IMO. If anything, that's a push-off by Gronk ...

http://www.seahawks.com/video/2016/11/13/seahawks-defense-denies-patriots-win-game

Gronk's no call was WAY more of a push-off than Darrell Jackson's bogus push off penalty in the Super Bowl ...
[youtube]8Tlqtif6228[/youtube]

At any rate, I totally agree with the official swallowing the whistle on that play. There was nothing there to see. Move on.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
If Pats fans got a fairly called game, they would have lost by even more. Do they want to see that "facemask" against Sherman again? How about the no-call against Edelmen for OPI? No? I didn't think so.

It's called an L, kiddos. it's goes in the second column from the left.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
I wouldnt have wanted OPI there either. Two of the most physically imposing players in the NFL battling. No call, let them settle it on the field. Great job refs.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":iyoe9kzk said:
If Pats fans got a fairly called game, they would have lost by even more. Do they want to see that "facemask" against Sherman again? How about the no-call against Edelmen for OPI? No? I didn't think so.

It's called an L, kiddos. it's goes in the second column from the left.

Absolutely. You can take it to the bank that Sherman's going to tweet out the photo of his "facemask" penalty ... which was clearly the shoulder pad (and he even told the ref so at the time, to no avail).

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'm in the column that says if any flag was thrown, it should have been on Gronk.

Looked to me like Gronk initiated the contact, and our guy got knocked on his butt.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":1kct08qa said:
A no call there was absolutely the right call IMO. If anything, that's a push-off by Gronk ...

http://www.seahawks.com/video/2016/11/13/seahawks-defense-denies-patriots-win-game

Gronk's no call was WAY more of a push-off than Darrell Jackson's bogus push off penalty in the Super Bowl ...
[youtube]8Tlqtif6228[/youtube]

At any rate, I totally agree with the official swallowing the whistle on that play. There was nothing there to see. Move on.

Cmon now. Weren't there enough painful SB replays tonight without bringing the ones from XL up?

Hawks46

Reaction score
How is this surprising ? It has nothing to do with the Seahawks.

Look at the state of our country. Someone always has to cry. It's easier to be a victim than to take responsibility. If your team gets robbed, it makes them better and easier for your to deal with it by being the victim. Sports is just an extension of how we deal with life.

I've moved on.