What a fantastic team

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
It's a good job we didn't fire and cut everyone a few weeks ago when half the team was banged up.

This is a golden era of Seahawks football...

Drink it in.

:179422:

sutz

Reaction score
If the fans could decide who got cut and signed the team would be 0-16, and in salary cap hell.

:laugh:

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
So tasty! I love this team.

They have battled all year through issues on the OLine, health of QB, running back struggles, etc.

It feels like they've emerged on the other side. I have to be honest...the league is on notice. The Seahawks Are Back!

djb28

Reaction score
I am so excited for this team I may fly across the nation to see them whip the Panthers for a Christmas present to myself!

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I'm so glad we didn't fire Bevell and bench Wilson.

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Where's sdcoug with his 'the offense is going to get Carroll fired' line tonight?

evergreen

Reaction score
Pete said good things were coming... Having the real Russell Wilson stand up sure helps... all this with out Michael Benett or Rawls... We were mostly unstoppable on offense. Should've ben 35-17 though. I thought it was beyond obvious that procise crossed the plane... And Kam flipping Brady's leg when he's on the ground? Hmm...

Laloosh

Reaction score
Getting the win on a night where Russ missed some easy throws and made a couple of poor decisions, is nothing but good.

Hawks46

Reaction score
sutz":3vg2aqsm said:
If the fans could decide who got cut and signed the team would be 0-16, and in salary cap hell.

Then again, every team would be run like Jerry Jones was doing it, if fans ran it.

Literally 90% of the 1st round picks would be busts by game 4.

Alexander

Reaction score
Hawks46":r0aii5hq said:
sutz":r0aii5hq said:

Then again, every team would be run like Jerry Jones was doing it, if fans ran it.

Literally 90% of the 1st round picks would be busts by game 4.

This may not be the year to use Jerry Jones as the example of bad GM. Cowboys are 8-1 with the best record in the league. Their last draft netted them stars at QB and RB. They assembled the best O-line in the league through the draft. He's done a pretty good job with that team, at least over the last several years.

A better comp might be the Browns, with their constant turnover in the front office.