Good challenge

ivotuk

Reaction score
that looked like a TD, and I think it was a TD. But the referees didn't have the nads to over turn it.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Problem was, in the replays, it couldn't be determined when his knee was down in relation to the ball breaking the plane of goal line.

Wasn't enough evidence to overturn the call on the field.

DHawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":329x0ev1 said:
Problem was, in the replays, it couldn't be determined when his knee was down in relation to the ball breaking the plane of goal line.

Yup! Sadly, we've all seen touchdowns called on less than what Prosise had. Which is why I hated that they didn't call it one to begin with.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":25ky9nhu said:

That's one thing I cant understand. Why does what they rule on the field have anything to do with a review. The review should be independent for the field call. Why the influence. If the review team can make a call then let it be. IF not enough angles to see then say that. Are we really worried about hurting the on field refs feeling more than getting the game called right????