Administrator
Reaction score
Seahawks lose to the Rams in LA.

Seahawks beat the Patriots in NE.

And.....

ONeill-Blog-Pic.png

sdog1981

Reaction score
The Rams play two Superbowls every year. Just they think it's against the Seahawks during the regular season.

DHawk

Reaction score
Yeah it is. I'm guilty of just hoping the Hawks could keep it close. We got one hell of a game tonight! With a W to cap it off!

cymatica

Reaction score
Game of matchups. Seems like seattle plays better against a 3-4 and the rams destroy a zbs

Hawks46

Reaction score
cymatica":2p0cgvam said:
Game of matchups. Seems like seattle plays better against a 3-4 and the rams destroy a zbs

This. You guys are probably tired of reading me say this, but each game is made up of individual matchups. We matched up well against the Pats personnel wise, I just thought the travel, the time the defense has stayed on the field, Bellichick having an extra week to game plan for us, etc. were all against us. Glad I was wrong.

We match up terribly against the Rams and we're routinely out coached by them. They have all the napkins that Bevell used to write up his plays and make up his play book, so they know what we're going to do. :irishdrinkers:

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hawks46":2ph7ff3r said:
We match up terribly against the Rams and we're routinely out coached by them. They have all the napkins that Bevell used to write up his plays and make up his play book, so they know what we're going to do. :irishdrinkers:

I'm going to take that as a tip o' the cap to our old Editor In Chief Doug Farrar...Well done!

:2thumbs:

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Week 10 Seahawks beat the Week 2 Rams.

Week 2 Seahawks lose to the Week 10 Patriots.

Seattle continues to demonstrate its 2nd-half capabilities are off-the-charts.

drdiags

Reaction score
Something I think I remember is that the Rams lost 18 straight to the Seahawks. They made ti a point of emphasis to win against the Seahawks. The Cardinals lost to the Seahawks in one of the most embarassing games, the Bidwells and the new GM swore never to lose to the Seahawks in the manner they did. Both have done a good job in vindicating those humiliations. One has move on to trying to win it all in the Cardnals, though so far this season they are having a few problems. The other (Rams) look to be at the point where they need to replace the coach.

Rob12

Reaction score
I'd love to play the Rams in LA now. It'd be a much different result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk