Pre-game Speech from Kam-Video

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
LOVE IT!

Like I said in another thread, man, wouldn't you have loved to be a fly on the wall on Saturday night during Pete's speech??

One thing I didn't factor in to my prediction last week is how much this team is still haunted by how that final play in XLIX turned out.

I really think that played a roll tonight.

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Oh Yeah...this is getting me more and more amped!!!
And Pete said today Rawls is ready to rock???

:irishdrinkers: :2thumbs: :irishdrinkers: :2thumbs:

[vimeo]191561567[/vimeo]

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
WOW . Rawls was intense. I would keep my children way from him. They may get eaten. He is hungry. Cant wait to take the injury leash off and let him feed.

RussB

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":2b1i8e7u said:
Oh Yeah...this is getting me more and more amped!!!
And Pete said today Rawls is ready to rock???

:irishdrinkers: :2thumbs: :irishdrinkers: :2thumbs:

[vimeo]191561567[/vimeo]
They look pumped, RW looked focused and ready to kill lmao

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Rawls was looking right at me...I just peed my pants.

notyou

Reaction score
Is there a way to watch this without having to log in to facebook? I will never have a facebook account.

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
HawkGA":2yb5joce said:
Gotta be honest, can't understand a word he says!

All good! :2thumbs:
Honestly, it wasn't the greatest or most eloquent speech. He basically says "it's gonna come down to who makes the most plays, be smart with the ball, let's make it happen."

But the low audio is what makes this speech, to me, super emotional. Look at all the players around..Sherm is there, Shead, Farwell who isn't even playing! Rawls, RW who shows he doesn't have to be in the spotlight all the time...Look how everyone is just HUNGRY and listening to EVERYTHING Kam is saying...If I was Ric Flair, I would have to drop a WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...but this pic will suffice.

Ne0Vmt3

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'm going to say it again in this thread....but I'm impressed with how classy so many Patriots fans are.

Looking on the responses here and on the Seahawks' facebook site, it's amazing how classy they are and how well they took the loss with grace.

RussB

Reaction score
Hawks46":8e6xxfci said:
I'm going to say it again in this thread....but I'm impressed with how classy so many Patriots fans are.

Looking on the responses here and on the Seahawks' facebook site, it's amazing how classy they are and how well they took the loss with grace.
I know right lol. Kind of caught me off gaurd i thought they would be sore loser panzies.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I've watched that pre-game huddle video about 30 times since Sunday.

That's a damn team right there.

2_0_6

Reaction score
I don't see how anyone cant watch that video and not get completely into it like you are actually there.

Great video

HawkGA

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":2799rx8g said:
HawkGA":2799rx8g said:
Gotta be honest, can't understand a word he says!

All good! :2thumbs:
Honestly, it wasn't the greatest or most eloquent speech. He basically says "it's gonna come down to who makes the most plays, be smart with the ball, let's make it happen."

But the low audio is what makes this speech, to me, super emotional. Look at all the players around..Sherm is there, Shead, Farwell who isn't even playing! Rawls, RW who shows he doesn't have to be in the spotlight all the time...Look how everyone is just HUNGRY and listening to EVERYTHING Kam is saying...If I was Ric Flair, I would have to drop a WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...but this pic will suffice.

Ne0Vmt3

I noticed RW in there too, thought that was pretty awesome.