Kam chancellor

blazen2392

Reaction score
almost forgot for a second but we have the best Strong saftey in the NFL. I would say he makes the biggest impact in the secondary. so damn physical. Jesus! pay the man whatever he wants!

Polk738

Reaction score
Definitely the game changer last night, I don't think we win the game if he wasn't there-that forced fumble he caused on Edelman was probably the x-factor.

nash72

Reaction score
Kam is awesome. We dint win without him last night. Kudos to Earl too. He was cracking people.

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
nash72":28pj828z said:
Kam is awesome. We dint win without him last night. Kudos to Earl too. He was cracking people.
Those two. The whole is greater than the sum of the parts

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Kam makes the plays that will be remembered forever by both players and fans.
He makes the high impact plays. He makes decisive plays.
Remember the play at the goal line against Calvin Johnson last year?
I want to bet you that Gronk won't be the same after getting tattooed by both Earl Thomas and Kam. Earlier in the drive, he had forced a fumble on Gronk. Didn't they say that Gronk hasn't fumble in 1/2 a century?
I want to bet you all that Edelman won't be the same after getting punished and forced to fumble by out warriors led by Kam. Remember the hit he delivered on Wes Walker in SB? Wes was never the same again. Let's not even talk about 49er's Davis. Ouch ... I fell that hit, although I wasn't in the game.
And that's why we need to pay him ...

RW92

Reaction score
You give a 11 Kam Chancellors and I'll take you to the promised land.