What was your favorite play of the game?

drcool

Reaction score
So many good plays to choose from here. I think my favorite was Frank Clark's sack. He had no angle, no leverage and was still able to get a handful of jersey and pull Brady down with the d-lineman hanging all over him.

What was your favorite play?

Steve2222

Reaction score
Wilsons TD to Baldwin right before half.

The "He'sssss bacccckkkkkkkk" play

Uncle Si

Reaction score
3rd down deep conversion to Prosise, even though we didn't get the ensuing 6 points. Love seeing Wilson taking shots downfield. Play calling was so very confident last night. O-line did its job and Wilson/Bevell fed off that.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3lpwf4cl said:
3rd down deep conversion to Prosise, even though we didn't get the ensuing 6 points. Love seeing Wilson taking shots downfield. Play calling was so very confident last night. O-line did its job and Wilson/Bevell fed off that.

That was certainly the "WOW" play.

Sparkchaser737

Reaction score
Tons of plays to choose from, but mine was Kam's tackle of Blount on the goal line. Without him, they probably score there. Dude was balling last night.

byau

Reaction score
Too many to list

Here would be my finalists:

Offense:
Wilson-Baldwin houdini touchdown at the end of the half
CJ Prosise knocking that defender on his butt (was that Butler he knocked down? Butler had a tough day)

Defense:
Earl's hit on Gronk
Shead's interception to break Brady's streak
Kam forces fumble on Edelman (Edelman by the way is a freaking beast man - he's a punk, but he backs it up)
Kam stops Blount on 2nd and 1 on the very last drive
FRANK CLARK JERSEY SACK ON BRADY - wow that was seriously impressive

All these plays had me standing up and yelling like crazy so they're all favorites. And nice pick by the OP on Frank's sack

byau

Reaction score
One of my favorite plays just because of the reaction, that last drive by the Pats when the rookie receiver got an illegal motion and then the shot of Brady with his hands on his hips saying "seriously... you got to be kidding me rookie.. you better get off the field now"

scutterhawk

Reaction score
When the time was running low, Wilson didn't spike the ball to kill the clock, he threw a beautiful TD pass.
The big hit on the 'Gronk' by Thomas....Gronkowski was like..WHAT THE HELL!!!
Several stellar plays by Prosise.
Wilson's mini scrambles to deliver some passes with pin-point accuracy.
But I loved the last play of the game where Gronkowski INITIATED for a push-off on Kam, only to have Kam counter, and completely screw up the timing so the Gronkster couldn't recover in time to make the catch. :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

byau

Reaction score
RampagingMice":2ii1ahw1 said:
byau":2ii1ahw1 said:
FRANK THOMAS JERSEY SACK ON BRADY - wow that was seriously impressive

He struck out most of the game but really hit a home run on that sack.

haha :) btw, I meant "FRANK CLARK" .. man I must still be buzzed from the game

bighawk

Reaction score
I liked the Frank Clark sack but it was mentioned so to me the Jarran Reed sack was pure power the way he bull rushed the guard into Brady.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Uncle Si":21k7txur said:

Absolutely this. That pass was beautiful, a second late or a little further inside and it's probably incomplete. Prosise torched the LB at the line and held on knowing a huge hit was coming.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
On the play that Thomas lit up Gronk, I loved the heat-seeking-missile hit, too. But Kam's play on the ball was fantastic and gets overshadowed a bit. I loved Kam's recovery after being spun around and coverage.

byau

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":2p0stbin said:
byau":2p0stbin said:
One of my favorite plays just because of the reaction, that last drive by the Pats when the rookie receiver got an illegal motion and then the shot of Brady with his hands on his hips saying "seriously... you got to be kidding me rookie.. you better get off the field now"

EvenWelltodoArieltoucan-size_restricted.gif

Beautiful.....

byau

Reaction score
And by the way, from a purely NFL fan point of view, (sorry to hijack the thread of Seahawks plays), Pats tight ends are pretty bad*ss. Wasn't it like the first play that Gronk basically dragged Bobby Wagner out of bounds? And then Martellus stiff arm on Earl that flattened him looked like a wrestling move. And Edelman is seriously a beast that just fights not to get tackled. Those guys were impressive.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Kam flying like the Dark Knight to corral blount at the .0001 inch line.