Snap Counts 11/13 Patriots Seahawks

Jville

Reaction score
CxOxzx5VIAEdH 1
Seahawks in their base defense with Brock Coyle on the field for 58% of the snaps.
They were in nickel w Lane only 42% of snaps verses Patriots.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Surprising to me that Sherm was out for that many plays. What kind of D (heavy?) do we bring in that leaves the sure-tackling Sherman on the sidelines? Or were we just giving the stars a breather?

sutz

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":3ml1yb1q said:
Surprising to me that Sherm was out for that many plays. What kind of D (heavy?) do we bring in that leaves the sure-tackling Sherman on the sidelines? Or were we just giving the stars a breather?
After the last three games, I suspect it's the latter, though they would never admit it.

Nice to see the number of plays balance out a bit better. The whole game must have felt like a rest to the D. ;)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
KPL went out with an injury and never made it back in. Brock Coyle stayed in the position for the rest of the game. Rotation was a great thing this game too. Nice to see them all not get gassed.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
^^^ If you look at the snap chart, KPL didn't see a snap with the defensive unit. Kevin had 8 special teams snaps.

IIRC ..... they pulled Sherman during a couple goal line plays/stands. Sherman mixed it up pretty good verses the Patriots. Good tackling and ended up on the bottom of a pile or two. I think the snaps Sherman watched from the sidelines were unique to this particular game.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I wonder if Jeremy Lane's fewer snaps was a demotion after last week or just a schematic decision.

McGruff

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":f4mepveg said:
I wonder if Jeremy Lane's fewer snaps was a demotion after last week or just a schematic decision.

Three words.

Gronkowski
Bennett
Blount

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Graham was on the field for 96%? He really must have been playing decoy all night, wow.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
It wasn't decoy from our perspective, belicheck likes to double team what he sees as the best offensive weapon. Perfect for a team with as many good receivers as we have. Team game, and we played no different than any other, it was just that the Pats couldn't double team everybody.