Seahawks #2 NFL.com Power Rankings

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, yeah, you don't give a crap about power rankings, blah, blah.

At least that's what you tell people. ;) :stirthepot:

#2 SEAHAWKS

While many were breathlessly marveling over the improved play of a healthier Russell Wilson in Sunday's win at New England, I couldn't help but think about what an elite player Kam Chancellor is. During a time where we debate whether this quarterback or that quarterback is "elite," a guy like Chancellor deserves way more attention...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... lt-to-no-1

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
ESPN, for those who care, puts us at #2 as well.

I hope not being 1st is enough of a chip for the players to shoulder through.

Largent80

Reaction score
Dallas will actually have to play teams with winning records (barely winning) in the next few weeks. We may possibly win out or possibly lose one more game which would put us at 12-3-1.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Im not saying Dallas isn't good, but both us and the pats look better to the eye in my opinion. We will find out.

andyh64000

Reaction score
and of course Prisco moved the Seahawks all the way up to #6 (from #7).

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I like the blah blah. The blah blah is the most important thing....unless it is in competition with blah blah..which of course is more important.

It just shows that things are changing our direction and all that.

hawker84

Reaction score
pmedic920":3ah36w1k said:
onanygivensunday":3ah36w1k said:
Too bad that we don't play Dallas this year.

Be careful what you wish for.

It's a good possibility that we will play them this year, if so, I pray it's in our house.

For whatever reason, Dallas doesn't concern me like NE did. Great O line and RB, but to me their O is no better than ATL or NE and their D (secondary in particular) is average to subpar. Not saying it would be an easy win or anything, but I'd love to meet up with Dallas in the NFCCG...

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm good with the Cowboys at the #1 slot - for now. They have the best record in the NFL, they are on an 8 game winning streak...They deserve to be there at the moment, as much as it pains me to say it.

Agreed Lon, let's hope IF we see the Cowboys in January it's in our house. But even if it's not, the Seahawks have what it takes to beat them in theirs, crazy good rooks be damned.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
hawker84":1z67w56e said:
pmedic920":1z67w56e said:
onanygivensunday":1z67w56e said:

It's a good possibility that we will play them this year, if so, I pray it's in our house.

why? There O is no better than ATL or NE and their D (secondary in particular) is average to subpar. Not saying it would be an easy win or anything, but I'd love to meet up with Dallas in the NFCCG...

Their O Line is no better than ATL or NE?

Dallas has arguably the best O-line of the past decade, it's that good. Add in what Prescott and Elliot are doing and that's one scary as hell offense.

hawker84

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1rzjsxws said:
hawker84":1rzjsxws said:
pmedic920":1rzjsxws said:
onanygivensunday":1rzjsxws said:

why? There O is no better than ATL or NE and their D (secondary in particular) is average to subpar. Not saying it would be an easy win or anything, but I'd love to meet up with Dallas in the NFCCG...

Their O Line is no better than ATL or NE?

Dallas has arguably the best O-line of the past decade, it's that good. Add in what Prescott and Elliot are doing and that's one scary as hell offense.

I edited my post and said the same thing. I still stand by my claim, NE and ATL have a more dangerous offense. IMO..

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
pmedic920":3pkdx4nx said:
onanygivensunday":3pkdx4nx said:

You think they're better than NE? We're getting Bennet back. The Seahawks can beat anybody, anyplace.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Dallas's defense is going to take a hit when Sean Lee goes down with his inevitable injury. Not hoping for it by any means, but it happens every year and it really affects them.