RW is the highest rated passer on the road in NFL History

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
20 of Wilson's 36 career regular season INTs have come on the road too. 56%. Or that rating could even better.

On another note I heard on the radio that Russ is 1 TD shy from tying Marino's record of TDs thrown by a QB in their first 5 years.

Russ is just incredible for as much crap he's gotten over the years from all types of detractors, hes well on his way to be one of the greatest to ever play the position.

253hawk

Reaction score
IRvzeOX.gif

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I might have heard wrong on Marino... maybe they said wrong QB he was gonna pass.

He had 171 total TDs, 168 throwing in first 5 seasons.

Russ has 129 total, 116 throwing.

Even counting playoffs which i didnt look up Wilson would have to average over 4 TDs a game to hit Marino's reg season numbers.

If anyone was listening to I think Brock and Salk this morning and can clarify my confusion... that would be great.

Sorry for jacking OP, too.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":3cb0nd0d said:
I might have heard wrong on Marino... maybe they said wrong QB he was gonna pass.

Even counting playoffs which i didnt look up Wilson would have to average over 4 TDs a game to hit Marino's reg season numbers.

If anyone was listening to I think Brock and Salk this morning and can clarify my confusion... that would be great.

It was not total TD's they mentioned it was games in which the QB threw at least 3 TD's with zero interceptions. Russell Wilson needs 1 more game in which he throws 3+ touchdowns with no interceptions to equal Dan Marino as most to do that in their first 5 seasons, 2 to stand alone.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
DJrmb":1uuetm8o said:
Pandion Haliaetus":1uuetm8o said:

It was not total TD's they mentioned it was games in which the QB threw at least 3 TD's with zero interceptions. Russell Wilson needs 1 more game in which he throws 3+ touchdowns with no interceptions to equal Dan Marino as most to do that in their first 5 seasons, 2 to stand alone.

Oh, nice. Thanks.

Laloosh

Reaction score
He's also got the highest Y/A and AY/A out of the top 20 on that list.

rcaido

Reaction score
Is Passer rating a useless stat? It seems it is now, since Wilson is the leader. Erin Rogers was the leader for awhile & people us this stat to say how great of player he is. Will they do the same for Wilson? I doubt it.