WR Kenny Lawler resigned to practice squad

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/799023658173800448[/tweet]

Home again ...... home again ..... as the roster churns ...... 8)

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Now 261 transactions since the beginning of FA. It's not a record or even close as the year before the SB win I believe they had north of 320 , but JS is churning away whenever and whereever he can find some incremental improvement to the team or adjusting the PS when there is a need perceived.

Greatly appreciate your sharp eyes on the twitter feeds!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
jammerhawk":okizuim2 said:
Now 261 transactions since the beginning of FA. It's not a record or even close as the year before the SB win I believe they had north of 320 , but JS is churning away whenever and whereever he can find some incremental improvement to the team or adjusting the PS when there is a need perceived.

Pile 'em up then sift out the gold!

GLio14

Reaction score
Always liked Lawler and was afraid by waiving him, we'd lose him. The guy has such filthy hands, that I don't think we should even dare to let him go. KLaw is gonna be a legitimate option for us in the future.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
GLio14":1nj12bvl said:
Always liked Lawler and was afraid by waiving him, we'd lose him. The guy has such filthy hands, that I don't think we should even dare to let him go. KLaw is gonna be a legitimate option for us in the future.

He already rates a 'KLaw' from you, huh. I wouldn't count your chickens before they are hatched. Man has good hands, but need to puts some muscles on that rail of a body or he'll be spending all of this time in rehab.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
jammerhawk":2fqjq7rh said:

They were still building the team that year. They now have there core and are trying to improve the fringes. I am not sure how unique this kind of churn is to the league (maybe a better numbers guy than me could look this up) but I do like the always looking mentality. Always improve and compete. Works for the staff as well.