Nice scheduling Quirk. Next week 1pm PST

gowazzu02

Reaction score
See NFL, it's not that hard to do. you have a west coast team traveling east.....schedule the game at 1pm PST. The afternoon slate is always pretty minimalistic anyways with only a couple of games. So its just a no damn brainer to have west coast teams playing at 1. This game shows IT CAN BE DONE.

ivotuk

Reaction score
No kidding! There's usually nothing but crap games for the afternoon, give us viewers a break and give us more options! That is, if you want your ratings to bounce back.

OP
OP
gowazzu02

gowazzu02

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2lepx5ue said:
And our game in New England was SNF.

Our game in Green Bay is a 1:25 Pacific start also.

Wow thats amazing, didn't notice that...

Speaking of notice. I just noticed I misspelled Quirk.... not editing, ill own it.

253hawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":3abae2ei said:
No kidding! There's usually nothing but crap games for the afternoon, give us viewers a break and give us more options! That is, if you want your ratings to bounce back.

Sunday is so front-loaded with morning games that it's always a 2:1 or 3:1 ratio compared to afternoon games (not counting the SNF game). Week 14 has 10:3 and week 17 has 12:4. It's stupid.

FidelisHawk

Reaction score
gowazzu02":39ft7az5 said:
FlyingGreg":39ft7az5 said:

Speaking of notice. I just noticed I misspelled Quirk.... not editing, ill own it.

I thought it was just some very clever word play, as in the chance of this happening was so small it can’t be seen, only confirmed experimentally. :lol:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
gowazzu02":33ttvjoe said:
FlyingGreg":33ttvjoe said:

1280X1024 quark

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Really lucked out on the 10AM kickoff games this season. Which is great.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
253hawk":sz74z1sp said:
ivotuk":sz74z1sp said:

Sunday is so front-loaded with morning games that it's always a 2:1 or 3:1 ratio compared to afternoon games (not counting the SNF game). Week 14 has 10:3 and week 17 has 12:4. It's stupid.

I've always wondered about that. Why not do 50/50? But, it works out in our favor...we usually play afternoon games so there's a better chance it will be on TV for those of us outside of the home footprint.

Lemonly

Reaction score
Yeah it always seems strange when they schedule the West Coast teams in the 10 AM PST slot when playing on the East coast. One limitation is city planning, often time there will be restrictions or conflicting things if the game starts late enough on the East Coast.