This was a PHYSICAL game!

ivotuk

Reaction score
Pete and John said they wanted to get back to being physical, and they have, but for some reason, opposing teams have been bringing it too. I don't know if they want to compete against Seattle's physicality, or if their coaches are preaching this, but I've noticed a difference and I think it's why we've been getting injuries.

I think once this team really gets going, probably next week, that other teams won't be able to keep up with it and will shrink from the competition.

I also think that this is a good time to play Alex Collins who rushed for 3000 yards in the SEC. At Arkansas he was always getting replaced, but the other backs kept getting hurt, and it was AC that kept getting in there and pounding away at the defense.

I think this team is on the verge of tearing it up, if we can just avoid the injury bug.

Jville

Reaction score
I thought it was very physical. Both teams are dealing with the consequences today.

The Philadelphia Eagles are also sorting out their injuries >>> Philadelphia Eagles injuries pile high in loss to Seattle Seahawks >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.pennlive.com/philadelphiaeagles/index.ssf/2016/11/philadelphia_eagles_injuries_p.html[/urltargetblank]

Philadelphia Eagles to promote Paul Turner; Doug Pederson offers injury updates >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.pennlive.com/philadelphiaeagles/index.ssf/2016/11/philadelphia_eagles_to_promote.html[/urltargetblank]

ARhawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":375no1qr said:
I also think that this is a good time to play Alex Collins who rushed for 3000 yards in the SEC. At Arkansas he was always getting replaced, but the other backs kept getting hurt, and it was AC that kept getting in there and pounding away at the defense.
He was the lead back all three years. He and Jonathan Williams split carries his first two years because both of them were great RBs, not to take away from Collins. Nobody was trying to replace him.

Other than that one guy on here (ACfan?), who is weirdly obsessed with Collins, nobody would be happier than me to see Collins play like he did at Arkansas. He just hasnt shown any potential since he got to the NFL. I really hope he can step up and produce while Procise is out, but I wouldnt count on it.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
From
http://www.hawkblogger.com/2016/11/morn ... uries.html

--
Seattle has played an insanely difficult schedule the past six weeks. They have faced the top three scoring offenses (Atlanta, New Orleans, New England), two of the top three scoring defenses (Philadelphia, New England), the top overall yardage defense (Arizona), the top pass rushing defense and rushing offense (Buffalo), played half of the games on the road, and lost just one time.