What you wearing today for gameday and why?

byau

Reaction score
What are you wearing today and why?

Was wearing #3 and #12 but switched to #29 earlier this season. That's the game Earl and Sherm got their first INTs of the season. Yeah boy

Switched to #25 two games ago. More turnovers. You know it. Turnovers every game I've worn LOB :)

So of course today I am sticking with LOB. And went back to #29 today in tribute to Earl.

While it's Earl's first game not playing, for some reason in my bones I feel like he will be an even bigger factor on the sidelines. I am really hoping for some sidelines shots of Earl revving up his team! He's got to do something with all that pent up energy that won't be on the field.

So ... What you wearing today for gameday and why?

Largent80

Reaction score
Since I got may Russell Wilson Color Rush jersey we haven't lost. The N.O. game I didn't wear it (I know, my fault).

It is 6-0-1

It's on today.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Nothing.

Because ******* *** ********* ** *** *************** chainsaw ***** **** ************ ***.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Largent80":23uoqfrm said:
Since I got may Russell Wilson Color Rush jersey we haven't lost. The N.O. game I didn't wear it (I know, my fault).

It is 6-0-1

It's on today.

The color rush Jersey is the only item on my wishlist. I hope they make it in a Wagner. (USU alumn).

I'll be in my Marshawn home with my Seattle Skyline socks.