O-Line, Back to the drawing board

Largent80

Reaction score
What can you expect?.....3 rookies starting and Glowinski looking like a rookie. Gilliam is so bad he gets yanked in favor of Sowell.......Poor Russ is going to need a week to rehab his body.

I was wrong about this team being ready for a championship with this line in place.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Sowell sucks. That says a lot about Gilliam who also sucks that a sorry ass player like Sowell is ahead of him in the depth chart. I challenge anybody on this board if they can name a worse O-linemen off the top of their head than Sowell and Gilliam this season in the NFL.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
Cant see this team succeeding in the playoffs with this o-line

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Every one of them was getting smoked. Props to Tampa for exploiting and taking full advantage our weakest link

Sent from my HTC 10 via the Coconut Wireless

Cad

Reaction score
A lot of our starters would be lucky to make the practice squad of most NFL teams.

The situation is untenable.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
kthebestwayw":3sm4jm9z said:
Seahawks better draft an O-lineman with their first and second round picks next year.

Alot of college OL suck too though

cymatica

Reaction score
Most other teams have backups that do better than our projects. Maybe cable just cant coach technique very well

HawkerD

Reaction score
dopeboy206":3hq33xyl said:
Sowell sucks. That says a lot about Gilliam who also sucks that a sorry ass player like Sowell is ahead of him in the depth chart. I challenge anybody on this board if they can name a worse O-linemen off the top of their head than Sowell and Gilliam this season in the NFL.

JWebb :179422:

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Losing Britt really hurt. With our bare bones approach to the OL you'd better get used to this type of performance. It's what will inevitably happen when our starters go down as we don't have capable backups. Some would argue we don't have capable starters but that's a different discussion.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
HawkerD":2pixdlq1 said:
dopeboy206":2pixdlq1 said:

JWebb :179422:

He played for us this season so that doesn't count lol

Cad

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1xnhfcy3 said:
kthebestwayw":1xnhfcy3 said:
Seahawks better draft an O-lineman with their first and second round picks next year. Wtffffffffff

Somehow, a lot of other NFL teams manage to field decent lines out of college OL. Maybe try picking guys who played OL in college?

chris98251

Reaction score
Cad":3ikcflpl said:
WilsonMVP":3ikcflpl said:
kthebestwayw":3ikcflpl said:
Seahawks better draft an O-lineman with their first and second round picks next year. Wtffffffffff

Somehow, a lot of other NFL teams manage to field decent lines out of college OL. Maybe try picking guys who played OL in college?

But then Cable would have a hard time teaching them how to forget pass blocking.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Cad":3e370hbx said:
WilsonMVP":3e370hbx said:
kthebestwayw":3e370hbx said:

this guy gets it.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Everyone saw Hunt hike the ball and immediately dive for the players knees. Cable, do you coach this?

Gives us a first and twenty two at the 15 yard line.

In fact our lack of converting on third down caused us to get pinned inside the ten numerous times.

Ozzy

Reaction score
The rough part is the tackles didn't even slow guys down most of the game. Even bad tackles win some of the time. They might of won a handful of snaps, combined. I've never seen a performance that bad. At this point coaches need to be held accountable. I understand the money is being spent elsewhere but again that doesn't explain getting beat almost every single play.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
It was a stinker of a game.

Tampa came out with guns loaded... and we didn't.

It happens.