Humiliating loss.

RussB

Reaction score
Couldnt score a sinngle TD on one of the worst D's in the league, and made the bucs O look like the 2013 broncos. Got outplayed by an iferior team once again that wont even make that playoffs most likely.

Just hope this is solely because of the injuries and because britt wasnt there and doesnt carry over into next week and the week after that.

Embarassing still. They were supposed to blow them out even with the injuries they are still better.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
1 game. We still lead the division and second in conference is very much in play. We had injuries galore and had the longest travel possible in football.
We will bounce back. Need to shore up that line it was downright awful.

davidonmi

Reaction score
RussB":1whp9om2 said:
Couldnt score a sinngle TD on one of the worst D's in the league, and made the bucs O look like the 2013 broncos. Got outplayed by an iferior team once again that wont even make that playoffs most likely.

Just hope this is solely because of the injuries and because britt wasnt there and doesnt carry over into next week and the week after that.

Embarassing still. They were supposed to blow them out even with the injuries they are still better.
you were expecting a blowout? I wasn't

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
RussB":a2916314 said:

If you take away the Bucs first 2 drives, our D shut them out. I don't know how anyone would think this would be a blowout. They were missing 3 key pieces on defense and arguably the glue to the oline.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
NET is a dumpster fire after a loss. It's quite humorous to be perfectly honest. Take a break from the site for a few days, calm down, and come back with a clearer head that tells you the truth that this was merely a loss on the schedule against a good NFC team that was fired up as if this was their personal Super Bowl.

Shit happens. The Seahawks will recover, get healthier and be fine.

R E L A X

HawkerD

Reaction score
In a game where our Defense should have been at rick, they didn't play bad at all giving p 14 points although they allowed TB to tilt the field. On the other hand the offense without only Britt should have been able to fair pretty well aginst the 23rd ranked defense in TB.

What the heck happened?? The o-Line was completely exposed Gilliam, Fant were especially bad. Ifedi later in the game was also blown up. Run gam was non- existent. It was like we game planned for the wrong team.

I am biased against Bevel. That said there is no way an offense led by an elite QB and with an All Pro in JG and pro bowlers lockett and baldwin should be held to 5 points. Really this game is an embarrasment to PC and JS and the plan they put in place. It is an embarrasement that the play calls were completely inappropriate for the situation.

PC will blabber on in the PC put the eyeball knows what it saw and it wasn't good and doesn't bode well for the future. WE haven't blown anyone out or score a large number of points in a long time. There is something wrong with that. THere is something wrong with the thinking we could pay the oline a twenty spot and think we could compete. We just made TB defense look super bowl ready :sarcasm_off:

seahawksny

Reaction score
SeaChickN":frk2y3bz said:
Anybody expecting a blowout hasn't been paying attention.

Corrrect.. not this year or previous years.
Seattle always had trouble winning down there.

HawkerD

Reaction score
davidonmi":mni85k0m said:
RussB":mni85k0m said:

you were expecting a blowout? I wasn't

So you were expecting to score 5 points? how about 10? 20? This offense should be scoring 24 points minimum. thats not a lot of points but with our D it will get you enough victories.

bighawk

Reaction score
Not surprised the offense would stink it up without Britt. The defense after getting scored on shut them out. I just want the team healthy.

Joey13091

Reaction score
Aros":1ra45nyf said:
NET is a dumpster fire after a loss. It's quite humorous to be perfectly honest. Take a break from the site for a few days, calm down, and come back with a clearer head that tells you the truth that this was merely a loss on the schedule against a good NFC team that was fired up as if this was their personal Super Bowl.

R E L A X
Totally agree. Things are still in place. We just need to get healthy. We get a lot of guys back the next week or two. And honestly if we were going to lose some of these last 6 games I figured this might be one. We'll get it together.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Rob12

Reaction score
Aros":2b68gtc2 said:

R E L A X

This.

Today sucked, but I can't say I'm all that surprised. The Bucs are a solid team. Traveling all the way across the country with the injuries we had made things hard today. It was ugly but it's not the end of the season. This is the type of game that should provide a spring board to finishing the season strong.

Move on quickly and refocus.

Rob12

Reaction score
HawkerD":3hbbi24n said:
In a game where our Defense should have been at rick, they didn't play bad at all giving p 14 points although they allowed TB to tilt the field. On the other hand the offense without only Britt should have been able to fair pretty well aginst the 23rd ranked defense in TB.

What the heck happened?? The o-Line was completely exposed Gilliam, Fant were especially bad. Ifedi later in the game was also blown up. Run gam was non- existent. It was like we game planned for the wrong team.

I am biased against Bevel. That said there is no way an offense led by an elite QB and with an All Pro in JG and pro bowlers lockett and baldwin should be held to 5 points. Really this game is an embarrasment to PC and JS and the plan they put in place. It is an embarrasement that the play calls were completely inappropriate for the situation.

PC will blabber on in the PC put the eyeball knows what it saw and it wasn't good and doesn't bode well for the future. WE haven't blown anyone out or score a large number of points in a long time. There is something wrong with that. THere is something wrong with the thinking we could pay the oline a twenty spot and think we could compete. We just made TB defense look super bowl ready :sarcasm_off:

Bad defenses can have good days. They schemed around our Achilles heel - the offensive line. They executed to perfection. It sucks, but it happens.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Aros":3cjyod4i said:

R E L A X

Aros, our voice of reason. Thank you.

It was a lousy game, but it was only one game. The season isn't over.

If this was a playoff game, then I'd be losing my mind right now. It's not. It was a predictable road loss to a team that acted like this was the Superbowl

stizz19

Reaction score
Aros":1rf9gcf9 said:

R E L A X
My thoughts exactly, I don't post often but come on...it's not the end of the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sutz

Reaction score
I don't do humiliation. ;)

Bad day in the deep south. Has happened before, will probably happen again, hopefully not this year.

I think maybe Pete was looking at the long picture and figured this was a "bye" week. I'd bet that if this had been the playoffs, some of the guys who sat out would have played. ;)

Today sucked, but I'll expect better next week.

Steve2222

Reaction score
They allowed 14 points (and 0 after the first two drives) without Michael Bennett, Earl Thomas, and Deshawn Shead and you thought we made them look like the 2013 Broncos? Are you talking the Broncos season or their SB performance against us?

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
I'm chalking this one up to injuries and an inability to show even a modicum of cohesion on the OL. Congrats to Tampa, they were ready to play.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Aros":1ed0nii1 said:

R E L A X
I agree..Hate coming in here after a loss because there is very little rational thinking

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
I don't know man. This game was the first game this season that was difficult to watch for me. Now that the game is over and I've had time to process it, I am fine. But I would be lying if I said I wasn't extremely frustrated during the game.