Tukuafu

seabowl

Reaction score
Why have a huge fullback if you don't have him lead block especially for such a bad OL? No, Bevell has a 285 lb fullback try and get up to the line quickly on 3rd and 1. Why not just use the guy for what he was brought in here to do, block. Can't stand Bevell for his illogical play calling and decision making choices.

HawkerBacker

Reaction score
seabowl":1huglaur said:
Why have a huge fullback if you don't have him lead block especially for such a bad OL? No, Bevell has a 285 lb fullback try and get up to the line quickly on 3rd and 1. Why not just use the guy for what he was brought in here to do, block. Can't stand Bevell for his illogical play calling and decision making choices.

Have to completely agree with this one, said the same thing :/ don't understand that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sutz

Reaction score
On that play, Rawls would have just run into Tuku's backside and fallen down a yard shorter than Tuku did. ;)

timmat

Reaction score
Wasn't he also playing D line in the first quarter too?

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
3rd and short. Tukuafu comes in. Obvious running situation.

So...we run. No fake then a dump off to him, or someone else.

Weird it didn't work. Bevell is usually so creative. :sarcasm_off:

2_0_6

Reaction score
Lets hope Bevell lands a HC job somewhere. The predictable play calls are past the point of frustrating now.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":rjyfbzj4 said:
Lets hope Bevell lands a HC job somewhere. The predictable play calls are past the point of frustrating now.

I hope every year Wisconsin sucks so they take a look at him again. Maybe Russ can call his former college and say how great of a a play caller he is. Problem though is all they have to do is watch the tape.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Bevell didn't adjust one time to get Russ out of the pocket today. Very frustrating that this guy can't figure it out especially against a pass rush that was kicking our butts

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Diezel Dawg":dcma5znn said:
Bevell didn't adjust one time to get Russ out of the pocket today. Very frustrating that this guy can't figure it out especially against a pass rush that was kicking our butts

Used to it now.

saroos

Reaction score
A fake fb dive flip to Rawls outside would have been money there but that would have been to unpredictable

HawkerD

Reaction score
Diezel Dawg":1yy00dtf said:

Pisses me off as I watch Alex Smith operate out of the pocket to nuetralize the Denver rush. Why didn't we do that with a QB who is great on the move.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
seabowl":1s0w26g7 said:

One of Bevell's gems from today. He had his name written ALL OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR that play.

Infuriating.