Just the facts ..!!

slateman77

Reaction score
Ok...so the offense stunk it up today...but...our D kept us in striking distance till the end...and that's all we can ask of them...especially with all our injuries.....So I did a little checking and the fact is... the last time we lost by more than 10 points..?? October of 2011...Yeppers..That is 93 games ago...93....We've pretty much been in every game for the last 5 years...Being a long time fan and living through all those earlier bad years...I can't help but smile at how no matter how bad we play...we still have a chance to win in the 4th quarter......I still think we'll pull it together and make one hell of a run... :2thumbs:

Foghawk

Reaction score
Fact: Joey Hunt got his first start today at Center in an NFL game, during his rookie season.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
Fact: there is no such thing as a fact. Instead, there are only aspects of life we believe to exist with great enough confidence to label them "facts". I.E. stating something is a fact doesn't mean it's actually true but instead means "I'm really, really confident this is true".

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
lsheldon":21usfg4v said:
They looked pathetic today across the board. That's a fact jack.

No, it's only perceived as a fact. Without proper education in the workings of human biases and practice with using the force, it may very well be an illusion created within your mind to enhance feelings of understanding the world.

Foghawk

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":3mnjxleu said:
lsheldon":3mnjxleu said:

No, it's only perceived as a fact. Without proper education in the workings of human biases and practice with using the force, it may very well be an illusion created within your mind to enhance feelings of understanding the world.

Pseudofact?

falcongoggles

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":379epez2 said:
lsheldon":379epez2 said:

And people are surprised that truth died in the last election cycle

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Facts, you want facts. Here is a boatload of damning stats from another thread

"The Seahawks scored 5 points in their loss to the Buccaneers. The Seahawks and Rams are the only teams to have 3 games without a TD this season. The Seahawks totaled one such game from 2012 to 2015."

"The Seahawks' passing game was a complete disaster in the first half. Russell Wilson was 3-for-8 for 20 yards and an interception. He was sacked four times and could have had another ball picked off. The Seahawks scored just one field goal on five offensive drives as they went into halftime trailing the Bucs, 14-5."

"Russell Wilson was pressured on 27 of 45 dropbacks (60 percent), according to ESPN Stats & Information. The Bucs' defense had ranked 30th in producing pressure (22 percent) entering Sunday's game"

"Seahawks' 10 offensive possessions vs. the Bucs: 7 punts, 2 turnovers and a field goal."

The Seahawks leading rusher was Wilson with 80 yards. He outran Rawls by 52 yards.

Jermain Kearse was targeted 5 times and had one catch for 18 yards. Over the last three games he's been targeted 18 times with 5 receptions. His yards per target over the last three games has been a whopping four yards.

Kearse wasn't even the worst receiver. Lockett was targeted six times and had zero catches including a DB undercutting his route for the game-sealing INT.

John Ryan's punts (330 yards) went 50 yards further than Seattle's total offense of 280 yards.

Seattle's defense had zero sacks and generated only three QB hits on Winston. In contrast the Bucs put up 6 sacks and 11 QB hits. In the previous win against the Chiefs they had zero sacks and just three QB hits.

DJrmb

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":26eqbggy said:
Hawk_Nation":26eqbggy said:
We had 1 yard of net passing at halftime.

Fact.

Careful. The sunshine and unicorn crowd here won't like that.
Fact: this guy has made similar comments in multiple threads. Butt hurt much?

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
falcongoggles":nwsq8prl said:
And people are surprised that truth died in the last election cycle

This assumes the truth was ever alive as anything more than a perception. We've probably always been more inclined to chase what feels good rather than what's more likely to be true, but it's just becoming more apparent now with the growing number of ways we have to test our assumptions and beliefs.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
The Seahawks have scored 3, 5 and 6 points, in separate games, that's not good enough in the NFL or for this team. Fine Russell Wilson didn't play well (probably the worst game in his career, gotta be close if you take out rushing yards) but the poor play calls that put us in 2nd and long or 2nd and 10 a weekly basis don't help either. That's the only thing consistent about Bevell is when something starts to work he goes away from it and/or makes an obvious play call that everyone expects. This is unfortunately why he will always just be an average OC.

When your team has injuries, Bevell as the OC should be able to adjust for that, not adjusting or not knowing how shows an incompetence in coaching because adjusting is part of the game. Knowing what your team can and can't do should be somewhat obvious from watching practice.

Remember 3 years ago when we all thought the Seahawks were close to just blowing teams out and how they could be one of the best teams ever. Yea well, I guess we can't have it all. There's no consistency and the bad thing is every year looks very similar to the year before it, only now Bevell doesn't have Lynch.

The two biggest things I've learned from watching Pete is that you should have a core set of guys that you build your team around and that you shouldn't have projects starting on either the offense or defensive side of the ball. Draft players that are good at playing a position and let it be. Not everyone is going to have the ability to play multiple positions or learn new ones, it's just not practical. It's the one thing I really can't stand about Pete's coaching style. It's weird.

Sorry even with sack numbers we hit lows too often, as someone else said Reed seems to kinda be a disappointment. The loss of Mebane may be the most glaring difference of this team, we used to literally be able to make teams one dimensional with ease, he was fantastic.

Beyond all this it's just bad football, and it's horrible to watch live. I think I'm done with road games for a while.

Uncompetitive and uninspiring.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
ivotuk":1b0p6g4h said:
Fact: Patrick Lewis at Center would have made this a much closer game.
Not a fact. A reasonable assumption [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk