Forum idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
A page for those that never want to criticize ANYTHING with this team. Anyone that wants to find the positive in any situation is welcome.

A separate page for those that want to honestly post grievances without being persecuted. Feel free to wallow away, after all this is a message board where it "should" be allowed to express concerns.

Thoughts?

:3-1:

PS Tongue firmy planted in cheek

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
It's like people have different definitions of what "honesty" and people are going to debate over any number of topics as long as this difference in definitions continues to exist.

So, what is honesty to you, Greg?

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Here Here, I could really deal with critically analyzing the teams success/downfalls without getting my fan card repeatedly called into question.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3vki2at7 said:
Thoughts?

I'd recommend a lie down and a cold drink.

falcongoggles":3vki2at7 said:
Here Here, I could really deal with critically analyzing the teams success/downfalls without getting my fan card repeatedly called into question.

This is the second time you've mentioned your 'fan card'.

Literally nobody has questioned your fandom.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
falcongoggles":3t63jsro said:

Only false fans get sensitive about their true fandom getting called into question, bro. I'm so secure in my Seahawk fandom that I don't even watch or attend the games. I don't even really follow the Seahawks anymore. Instead, I spend my time and hard-earned money on Cowboys merchandise and learning more about the life philosophy of The Zeke. This is how secure I am in the undeniable fact that I'm a truest of true Seahawks fans.

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":fispgakp said:
falcongoggles":fispgakp said:

Only false fans get sensitive about their true fandom getting called into question, bro. I'm so secure in my Seahawk fandom that I don't even watch or attend the games. I don't even really follow the Seahawks anymore. Instead, I spend my time and hard-earned money on Cowboys merchandise and learning more about the life philosophy of The Zeke. This is how secure I am in the undeniable fact that I'm a truest of true Seahawks fans.

:D

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Forum idea:

Use any one of number of available threads to argue about arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts