Is Patrick Lewis on the Bills Roster or practice squad?

andyh64000

Reaction score
If at all possible we need to get him back. We can't let Joey Hunt see the field again.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I was wondering this same thing. Did we make a mistake in letting Patrick Lewis go? Joey Hunt looked overmatched out there and blew several calls. They came through untouched on stunts and delays.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Britt is one of our most durable OLmen. He had a minor ankle thing and was reportedly almost ready to go this week.

Worrying about who our backup Center is is going to drive you bat shit crazy. Also, Lewis wasn't all that great in his NFL debut either.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I would disagree, he was the center during the last half last year. He's not all that great, but he wasn't a disaster either.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Hawks46":3w583ecp said:
Britt is one of our most durable OLmen. He had a minor ankle thing and was reportedly almost ready to go this week.

Worrying about who our backup Center is is going to drive you bat shit crazy. Also, Lewis wasn't all that great in his NFL debut either.

Hunt didn't even look like he belonged on the field. A full tier smaller than the other linemen. He's listed at 6'0, 299lbs. I wouldn't be surprised if he were closer to 280.

OP
OP
andyh64000

andyh64000

Reaction score
Hawks46":2cdm63yr said:

Except that I am pretty sure with Britt (or Lewis) we win that game. Hunt looks liked a lost high school player out there. Imagine if he had to see playing time against the Rams.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Is it a money issue that we really can't sign decent players on the O-Line? If these guys can't handle the Bucs D-Linemen, how can they handle Minnesota? Panthers? or Denver?
What would a Van Miller do to Fant? Can't even think about it.
I mean, these guys go in training against Frank Clarke, M. Bennet and Cliff Avril ... don't they get exposed enough?
I thought Ifedi was going to be decent , maybe I'm missing something ... but I have not been impressed.

StaffAmerica74

Reaction score
I want to say Patrick Lewis actually played against us in the game we had vs them. Their starting center got hurt during the game.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
StaffAmerica74":1a2gttl5 said:
I want to say Patrick Lewis actually played against us in the game we had vs them. Their starting center got hurt during the game.

He was inactive. The Bills had to put a guard at center once Wood went down.