This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Carolina Panthers

BlueThunder

Reaction score

RussB

Reaction score
I actually lurk carolina huddle from time to time. I remember they banned me for poking fun at cam during the superbowl , i wasnt even being rude or anything they got just really butthurt.

dadof3

Reaction score
RussB":jvqfsdab said:
I actually lurk carolina huddle from time to time. I remember they banned me for poking fun at cam during the superbowl , i wasnt even being rude or anything they got just really butthurt.
The Huddle sits between The Webzone and pond scum on the biological scale

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Lightning fast, big black cats, panthers kicking ass...

[youtube]g3qC9NKDt0c[/youtube]

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
dadof3":24gm73zr said:
RussB":24gm73zr said:

Which one is the lower of the two...or is it on a sliding scale?? :mrgreen:

253hawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2sj06bsy said:
dadof3":2sj06bsy said:
RussB":2sj06bsy said:

Which one is the lower of the two...or is it on a sliding scale?? :mrgreen:

It's the east coast version of whinezone, except it's laced with racism here and there (but only towards players on opposing teams) and a lot of them are just plain stupid. I almost feel bad reading some of their posts because I know they're probably grown men with wives and children, but they come off like petulant white trash teenagers who are on their third year of 8th grade.

The official board is much more cerebral.

francois.nc

Reaction score
Good luck this week, it obviously isn't our year, doesn't mean I don't want my boys to repeat what they did twice last year.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
francois.nc":29kucntr said:
Good luck this week, it obviously isn't our year, doesn't mean I don't want my boys to repeat what they did twice last year.

Good luck to your team too....hope for no injuries.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Are they still claiming the Super Bowl hangover/curse isn't real?????? 8)

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
RussB":3menty7r said:
I accidentally went into offense's huddle playing 89er ball on defense once--but it wasn't like I learned anything I could use or anything--snap count maybe.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
francois.nc":22zlregf said:

Seems like someone with a forum name similar to yours came in here, after we lost in the playoffs, sarcastically talking about how "formidable" our team was.

This was poetic justice, and, yes, your team was very "formidable!" Don't know how we managed to beat y'all. :lol: :lol: :D