Green Bay Travel Peeps

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Anyone here going to be at the Green Bay game? Ever been before? I hear they are good to opposing fans. Is there a Hawks pre-game tailgate? Where are you sitting? Where are you staying? Game day plans?

Thanks!

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I'm making the trip this year from Jersey. Road trip to the HOF then to Green Bay .making a trip out of it. Never been there before its on my list esp in December.

OP
OP
KARAVARUS

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Funny. I'll be doing the hall of fame trifecta in April as I'm coming from the other direction (Omaha) for this game. I still want to know how things work for road fans in Green Bay, but hope to,see you there!

sutz

Reaction score
I believe there is a very active Midwest Seahawkers club. I can't imagine they would miss that game. Perhaps google them guys.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
sutz":1fk1z8ti said:
I believe there is a very active Midwest Seahawkers club. I can't imagine they would miss that game. Perhaps google them guys.

The one in Denver chose the New Orleans game to attend. Not sure if they are going to more.

Was told last year by the old hats here on dot net that it was a great time and the fanbase there was very gracious. Lemme see if I can find that post from last year.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
A friend of mine who is a Packers season ticket holder has 2 tickets available for this game in the front row corner. This is club seating (quicker drink service and private bathrooms). Asking face, which is $280 apiece. PM me if interested.