The Crying Jordan is Over. Let's Move on to Next 5 Games.

RW92

Reaction score
O.K. fellas. Yes the "Crying Jordan is Over". We have 5 games to go and through thick or thin we need to be behind our team because this is it till next year. I'd rather go down with flames on my wings rather than to limp off the field and cry to locker room and home.

First we didn't have our starting center this past week and the center is one of the main cogs to the O-line. Man to man we just have to have everyone look themselves in the mirror and ask "Can I be more physical". If you hesitate with your answer then don't play.

Michael B. will come back healthy and hungry to help lead the "The Doom" towards the playoffs. Look how long Michael Morgan has been out. I think he has been sorely missed. Earl "the lung puncher" Thomas will return along with Shead and help lead the troops to victory.

Coach Richard will have to utilize more blitzes to put pressure and sack the quarterback. I hope the coach hears me. "We need sacks coach" not just hurries. Play your best personnel, and stick with a shortened rotation. Play the fastest, quickest, and most aggressive players. Do the eye test at practice and see who stands out.

And lastly I would have to have a heart to heart with our wide receivers. We need to start making plays or we will not be playing come the end of January. How bad do you want it? That's the question that needs to be asked. Someone has just broken down the front door and they want to take all that is in your house. Are you willing to fight for what is rightfully yours?

Play with a winner take all mentality and let's see where the chips happen to fall. And if we come up short, so be it, at least we won't be second guessing ourselves during the off season.

Go Hawks!! Beat Panthers!!

Decimation

Reaction score
Epic post. Thanks for posting man. One game at a time!

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
More of these posts are good for the soul. I like the FIRE!

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Carolina has an underrated DL and a mobile QB, the Packers just now remembered that Aaron Rodgers does better out of the spread, and the rest are division games. None of this is a cakewalk. I swear, Seattle will end up having played only three teams that DON'T have a monster defensive line.

But we're still in good position. We'll have the division for sure.

cymatica

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2ouyrs45 said:
Carolina has an underrated DL and a mobile QB, the Packers just now remembered that Aaron Rodgers does better out of the spread, and the rest are division games. None of this is a cakewalk. I swear, Seattle will end up having played only three teams that DON'T have a monster defensive line.

But we're still in good position. We'll have the division for sure.

On the plus side, come playoffs, they will already have faced some brutal matchups as far as the o-line is concerned. The fact that they've been in every one of the games, while getting owned up front, should at least instill some confidence

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I was over that game as soon as it was over. It was a fluke.
This team always steps it up in December, not worried one bit. In fact, they will put up a 30 burger on that horrible Panthers. Plus, we get Bennett back, and their O Line is about as bad as ours.