Pick 6 time?

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Man, it has been forever since we had a Pick 6...especially from a DB. I think Bruce Irvin had the last one, several years ago against the Rams.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the last regular season Pick 6 from a DB was....Walter Thumond? Against Minnesota, 2013.

Has it really been that long (almost 3 full seasons) since the LOB took one to the house?? Seems crazy.

Anyways, I am feeling a Pick 6 tonight....maybe Kam can repeat what he did to Cam in the playoff game here vs. Carolina a few years ago.

A

Anonymous

Sounds good to me.

Something like this one maybe?:

[youtube]s9pDSH5-0LI[/youtube]

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3949xd8w said:
Man, it has been forever since we had a Pick 6...especially from a DB. I think Bruce Irvin had the last one, several years ago against the Rams.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the last regular season Pick 6 from a DB was....Walter Thumond? Against Minnesota, 2013.

Has it really been that long (almost 3 full seasons) since the LOB took one to the house?? Seems crazy.

Anyways, I am feeling a Pick 6 tonight....maybe Kam can repeat what he did to Cam in the playoff game here vs. Carolina a few years ago.
Cliff Avril could have a strong day, may even get chances to strip Cam. Yes, TO's could be the story tonight.

By Sheil Kapadia:
--
With the Lions' win over the Saints, the Seahawks need a victory tonight against the Panthers to remain the No. 2 seed (first-round bye) in the NFC going into the final four weeks. Seattle currently controls its destiny in terms of earning a bye, but that would no longer be the case if Pete Carroll's group falls to Carolina.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":le44guaz said:

Pretty sure that Bruce had one against the Raiders last time they played here.
I was at the game.

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":7rnjoaxz said:
FlyingGreg":7rnjoaxz said:

Pretty sure that Bruce had one against the Raiders last time they played here.
I was at the game.

He did. That was 2014, like the one against the Rams.

But none from LOB since 2013.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Could it be we are saving them for the Ninahs game?? JUst checking.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
More like offense TD-6 time?

It's been like 3 years.

Am I right or am I right?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
It would be nice but it's not really the "style" the DBs play with. Nothing cheap, nothing deep.

Our defensive backs don't take too many chances on jumping routes, resulting in fewer break away interceptions.

Hopefully Kam or Earl reads Newton well tonight and gets the jump on one