Timing of Marshawn At Game

seahawksny

Reaction score
At the game
At the time when we are down to Rawls and nobody else at RB.
Rawls injury prone.

Now after the game, he is on Concussion protocol.

I dont think its coincidence he was at game.

McNabb on Mike and Mike pointed this fact out that it could get interesting.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Rawls was on concussion protocol at half time, not to end the game.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
It would not surprise me in the least bit.
Plus, as a DC of any other team. I would be crapping pants if it were to happen

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
CPHawk":30sp0db1 said:

I heard he was after game also. Point is, its obvious that he has not been able to stay healthy this year.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":15fwbriu said:
Its week 13... LYNCH IS DONE

Just find the timing to be weird last night.

In town for what?
Not there to watch playoff game
not there to have number retired or raise flag.

Maybe personal business. Sure was good seeing him

253hawk

Reaction score
He was in town to help promote with Amazon. Can we stop it with this nonsense already?

20161203_Beast_Mode_Treasure_Truck_109-2.jpg

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
253hawk":1iz3kfno said:
He was in town to help promote with Amazon. Can we stop it with this nonsense already?

20161203_Beast_Mode_Treasure_Truck_109-2.jpg

1) Great Shot

2) Nonsense?

Ive been holding back at all the "Kearse is garbage" and "why dont we go to Graham in Red zone" NONSENSE and last night disproved that. (people cant seem to understand the job of Tight End is to block also) . Yet I dont come out and call it nonsense because this is a forum of people that is free to express opinions of the team that they love. the National Media was making a thing of Marshawn this AM. Its not just me. Its no more nonsense than Earl Thomas retiring after this year, and we have that possibilty in writing.

CHILL PLEASE

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Some people just need to let it go. He is not coming back. The guy is having a blast with his life. Besides I dont think we would take him back. Not in game shape, no preseason, older so even more injury prone, expensive, and not to mention a big distraction. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":4wssfegn said:
Some people just need to let it go. He is not coming back. The guy is having a blast with his life. Besides I dont think we would take him back. Not in game shape, no preseason, older so even more injury prone, expensive, and not to mention a big distraction. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

I agree- even though I started this thread. Never said it was going to happen
Distraction would be # 1 reason. Like you said

Hawks46

Reaction score
seahawksny":22wd88dd said:
CPHawk":22wd88dd said:

I heard he was after game also. Point is, its obvious that he has not been able to stay healthy this year.

Where did you hear he was still in concussion protocol ?

Reason I ask is that he went into protocol, then came back and played again. At that point, he's cleared. Unless he got dinged again, he's going to be good.

There was no mention of any injury in the 2nd half to Rawls, and Pope came in about the same time Boykin did, leading me to believe Rawls' night was as done as Wilson's was.

McGruff

Reaction score
getnasty":z61zztet said:
He's not coming back.

Yep. I get the feeling Marshawn is perfectly happy not getting his head beat in on a weekly basis.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
Hawks46":hke6sa7z said:
seahawksny":hke6sa7z said:
CPHawk":hke6sa7z said:

Reason I ask is that he went into protocol, then came back and played again. At that point, he's cleared. Unless he got dinged again, he's going to be good.

There was no mention of any injury in the 2nd half to Rawls, and Pope came in about the same time Boykin did, leading me to believe Rawls' night was as done as Wilson's was.

It was said on mike and mike this AM. However, I may have misheard it. Dont take it as confirmed

StoneCold

Reaction score
seahawksny":k166ridw said:
Hawks46":k166ridw said:
seahawksny":k166ridw said:
CPHawk":k166ridw said:

It was said on mike and mike this AM. However, I may have misheard it. Dont take it as confirmed

No concussion.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fantasyfootbal ... ference_i/

DJrmb

Reaction score
Just because a player is checked for concussion doesn't mean they had or have a concussion. It's part of player safety, he took a hit to the head (which probably should have been flagged) so they are required to check him for concussion symptoms.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Also if Rawls really had a concussion after the game, he wouldn't have met with the media afterwards for the post game interviews.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Let me get this straight.

You think it wasn't a coincidence that Marshawn was at the game cause he knew Rawls would be in concussion protocol at halftime.....................and..............................????

I can't even wrap my head around this half baked conspiracy theory.

Lynch was in town for Ricardo Lockette's Foundation charity event, and decided to hang with his old teammates on the sideline. That's it. Move on.

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seah ... -to-visit/

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Lynch was also meeting fans after the game in front of the store to the NW of Quest that sells all the Beastmode gear. Nice to see him. Nice guy.