I love this team

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
I have always been a Seahawks fan but did not always love the team. I was never a fan of Holmgren. I did not like his style. I like some of the players in that era and I am grateful for what he did for us but was very meh on him.

Since the Pete & John Era I a have been over the moon. I love his coaching style. I love the attitude and personality of the team. I just watched post game interviews with Rawls and Lockett. Rawls is a crazed man (in a good way). Lockett is a smart kid with fantastic skills. IMHO I feel our core group is growing. We have an embarrassment of riches in the talent department. I love all the unique personalities and attitudes. I love how Pete and company let them fly there freak flags if they want. We have a franchise QB who is what you want from a team leader. Our defense is hard hitting awesome. Even Jimmy Graham looks to be getting more aggressive.

If you are a new Seahawks fan than you are living in some great times. Was not always like this. Even after last year playoff loss, the Super Bowl loss, and the recent Tampa debacle I was not phased. I believe.