Tyler Lockett....

sutz

Reaction score
Percy Harvin without the bad attitude?

:twisted:

Ozzy

Reaction score
It sure is fun watching him when he's fully healthy. You could tell something was just off most of the year but he finally looks like himself out there. Really hoping he can be a huge factor the rest of the year.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
sutz":3ppzqoy1 said:

That's an understatement. Lockett's also a far more complete WR than Harvin ever was.............plus he doesn't have to go on season ending IR with a hangnail.

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
McGruff":2x6kp4mx said:
80% Harvin talent with 0% Harvin tude.

Was Harvin that talented though? I mean, he was fast and had good wiggle, but was shit at WR save for streaks, posts, and bubble screens. Returns as well.

With that description, then I would say Lockett is at least 90% of Harvin.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1cme7pru said:
sutz":1cme7pru said:

That's an understatement. Lockett's also a far more complete WR than Harvin ever was.............plus he doesn't have to go on season ending IR with a hangnail.
Tyler has always seemed more disciplined and team oriented than Percy seemed to be.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
TransGenderHawkFan":3joxzkkl said:
McGruff":3joxzkkl said:

Was Harvin that talented though? I mean, he was fast and had good wiggle, but was shit at WR save for streaks, posts, and bubble screens. Returns as well.

Hardin was an MVP candidate at Minnesota before some injuries impacted his season. When playing at full tilt he was extremely talented.

Lockett though looks all of 90% of Hardin. Might lack Harvins aggressive running as well as circus catch ability

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
TransGenderHawkFan":cqullb7m said:
McGruff":cqullb7m said:

I believe that is why he used the word talented. Both are almost exactly the same speed with Harvin being an inch taller and has 10lbs on TL. Lockett is more polished as a receiver and just a better overall person, which links to intelligence, not talent.

As good as Lockett was in college, Harvin was on another level. If Harvin had Lockett's maturity he would have definitely had a different career.

Latest posts