Tyvis Powell and Mccray

RussB

Reaction score
So all we know now is that terell is the starter, and its his job to lose. But knowing how this team is they compete for their spot and he could also be replaced if someone plays better in practice.

Thats where my question is, what about powell and mccray. Mccray played SS with kam out and i thought he did a solid job hes no kam of course, and im pretty sure i saw him play some single high overtop and do well. Is it out of the question that he might even end up at FS?

ALso where is powell? I remember being impressed by his play in the preseason.

Mojambo

Reaction score
What's Powell's 40 time?

McCray doesn't have nearly enough speed. Frankly, it's hard to imagine Powell having developed the instincts at this point, even if he has the speed.

Terrell is the guy. Stay healthy!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
McCray is way too slow to play FS in this scheme. Powell has the speed but no experience at the pro level.

In other words, lets hope Terrell stays healthy

kf3339

Reaction score
OP
OP
RussB

RussB

Reaction score
Powell runs a 4.46 and Earl runs a 4.43. Couldnt find terells 40 time. But we need speed at that position. Cant replace earl but having a fast guy would help.

I wanna see more of powell.

BigMeach

Reaction score
40 doesn't always translate to field. For instance early running a 4.4 40 time yet on the field it's more like a low 4.3 if not better.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Terrell has the right athleticism to play the scheme. The question is everything else.

OP
OP
RussB

RussB

Reaction score
OP
OP
RussB

RussB

Reaction score
Powell seems like one of those freak athlete dudes, hes like 6'3 and runs a 4.4

brimsalabim

Reaction score
BigMeach":jleqdl7o said:
40 doesn't always translate to field. For instance early running a 4.4 40 time yet on the field it's more like a low 4.3 if not better.
Sometimes it just puts a player that doesn't understand what he is doing yet out of position much faster.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
brimsalabim":1tc75owt said:
BigMeach":1tc75owt said:

Sometimes it just puts a player that doesn't understand what he is doing yet out of position much faster.

Oh My...you're brutal!!

LolaRox

Reaction score
Kelcie looked pretty fast chasing JJ Nelson down in the AZ game. It could've been sheer will but whatever it was it saved a touchdown and a loss. :0190l:

Hawks46

Reaction score
RussB":3ejzvhsb said:
Powell seems like one of those freak athlete dudes, hes like 6'3 and runs a 4.4

Just wait...if the guy learns how to hit people watch out. He showed decent instincts and good ball skills in the preseason.