Thanks to all my fellow 12s

TexasHawk95

Reaction score
This weekend was our second annual trip to Seattle for a home game. We flew up from Texas to go see it.

All of you were (as you were last year) awesome. Very friendly and fun to see a game with. Thanks 12s. We look forward to doing it again next year.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
You ever see a ambulance medic with a big stache?He's somewhere by you.He wears a 10 gallon Hawk hat

OP
OP
T

TexasHawk95

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2rthjrn5 said:
You ever see a ambulance medic with a big stache?He's somewhere by you.He wears a 10 gallon Hawk hat
Can't say that I have. I notice anytime I see anybody around here wearing Seahawks gear.

pmedic920

Reaction score
TexasHawk95":22ogjt5e said:
IndyHawk":22ogjt5e said:
Can't say that I have. I notice anytime I see anybody around here wearing Seahawks gear.

I live north of Houston @ Lake Livingston,

I work in North Harris co. around Lake Houston. Huffman/Astascocita

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I'll just leave this here...

[youtube]Dmn4gtZWVzw[/youtube]

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Awesome, you picked a great weekend to come.

So how did you become a Hawks fan TexasHawk? I always enjoy hearing how people from out of state or overseas became Hawk fans.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":f66zt2xb said:

So how did you become a Hawks fan TexasHawk? I always enjoy hearing how people from out of state or overseas became Hawk fans.

Yes, we love these stories :2thumbs:

OP
OP
T

TexasHawk95

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":25vkum3j said:

In 2004, I made my first trip to Seattle in November. I had a free airline ticket, so we went. I fell absolutely in love with Seattle. One thing that struck me was how good a sports town Seattle is. Also, everybody was so polite. I want to move to Seattle, but haven't been able to (long story). I adopted all the sports teams. Our trips to Seattle are once or twice a year now. Every time, we go to either a Hawks or Mariners game.

We are hoping to be able to do a September trip one year and see both teams.

Also...with the Mariners...I had the MLB package. The Astros moved to a channel I couldn't get even with the MLB package. The Mariners were the only baseball I could see for three years. I am not turning my back on them now.

Go M's! Go Hawks!